• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myles Jack retiring?!?

Hey, Wha’ happened?!?

Guess he can’t do his work
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Reuben and Dave said he wasn't the same player anymore and he was probably gonna get cut. The Eagles supposedly did the classy thing and allowed him to bow out on his terms.

Comment

Handing a quality linebacker to the Eagles is like handing a Rutgers man a nice pair of tits.

Comment

Damn, I just ordered his jersey.

Comment

There are young people who graduated high school this year who have never seen a pro Bowl linebacker play for the Eagles. There are young people who graduated from college this year who have never seen a first team All Pro linebacker play for the Eagles.

Since 1992 the Eagles have drafted one (1) linebacker who made the Pro Bowl.

You may have noticed this subject sticks in my craw.
          Last edited by RSE; 08-23-2023, 08:22 AM.

Comment

At least I will be able to watch Jeremiah Trotter Jr. at Clemson this year. He is the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              At least I will be able to watch Jeremiah Trotter Jr. at Clemson this year. He is the real thing.
              And a South Jersey kid to boot...played for St Joe's of Hammonton...or should I say St Joe's Academy. I almost forgot this will be the first year Paul Sacco won't be on the sidelines for them in many years. I'm not sure if he was there for forty years but it has to be pretty close...end of an era.

Comment

Working...
              X