Indy has again hired the coach who really took us to the SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy has again hired the coach who really took us to the SB

If they keep this up, they might make the playoffs one year.

I also see that Gannon’s defense got 6 sacks despite dropping 8 men into coverage on every play.

Good to know we have two new coordinators to blame every time something goes wrong and give no credit when things go right.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I also see that Gannon’s defense got 6 sacks despite dropping 8 men into coverage on every play.

Good to know we have two new coordinators to blame every time something goes wrong and give no credit when things go right.
    Stop taking away my irrational hatred. It keeps me going.

Comment

too fucin early for all that.....4 months of working together,,,,needs time.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I know you liked Gannon but to.me he is impossible to defend.

Comment

EVERY TEAM THAT LOSSES NEEDS A GOAT...
          I MEAN A SCAPEGOAT.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

I know you liked Gannon but to.me he is impossible to defend.
            I can't defend the way Gannon's defense played in the Super Bowl, but I do think he's maybe the biggest example I've ever seen of fans needing a scapegoat.

I miss the days when people bitched about players instead of coaches and "scheme."

Comment

I actually thought he had Richardson ready to play. Richardson looks like an NFL quality quarterback, certainly in a league that employs Daniel Jones and Justin Fields.

Comment

If you mean it is out of line to point out that one of our assistant coaches sucked the big one then you are wrong. In his defense he was up against Belichick. He better show up against Minnesota’s rotten defense.

Desai I’ll cut slack because our linebackers suck shit as usual and offered no pass defense in the middle of the field.
                Last edited by RSE; 09-11-2023, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

If you mean it is out of line to point out that one of our assistant coaches sucked the big one then you are wrong. In his defense he was up against Belichick. He better show up against Minnesota’s rotten defense.

Desai I’ll cut slack because our linebackers suck shit as usual and offered no pass defense in the middle of the field.
                  Oh no, it's not out of line. He sucked.

My point is more about how coordinators are a pretty convenient target when the players perform like they did yesterday.

I love Jalen but that was the worst game I've seen him play since 2021. I hate to even bring this up, but I don't want this to turn into 2018-20, with the fan base blaming everything the QB does wrong on the play caller.

Comment

I can't defend the way Gannon's defense played in the Super Bowl, but I do think he's maybe the biggest example I've ever seen of fans needing a scapegoat.

I miss the days when people bitched about players instead of coaches and "scheme."
                    the new thing to blame is the ‘room”. The QB room, the WR room. That way you can blame multiple players and coaches. Very economical.

Comment

Working...
                    X