Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought I'd say this about a Jalen Hurts offence

This offence is garbage.
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

The defense is turning them over, but this crap play calling is pissing me off.

Comment

The play calling is atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        The play calling is atrocious.
        Agreed

Comment

Hurts is trying too hard. The rpo decisions are awful.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            Hurts is trying too hard. The rpo decisions are awful.
            He's playing the way we thought he was supposed to before he proved us all wrong. I'm sure he can turn it around but wtf is going on top to bottom, coaches to players... Yikes

Comment

Just like last year, they have no answer for the blitz. They just default to screen passes. Hurts is tentative.

That being said…up 13-7. I’ll be happy if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Just like last year, they have no answer for the blitz. They just default to screen passes. Hurts is tentative.

That being said…up 13-7. I’ll be happy if they win.
                Yes we are all happy with wins. The issue is we are getting lucky. This isn't going to work against the good teams. We are going to get smashed if this keeps up against good teams. We fluked off a W last week and Minny is shooting themselves in the foot this week so far for what looks to be another fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Yes we are all happy with wins. The issue is we are getting lucky. This isn't going to work against the good teams. We are going to get smashed if this keeps up against good teams. We fluked off a W last week and Minny is shooting themselves in the foot this week so far for what looks to be another fluke.
                  I would also like it if this team won games running away like it did last season. They’re going to lose more than 1 game with Hurts starting this time around.

I expect them to improve.

Comment

I know I am going to be the bad guy here but Hurts got paid because he was 2nd in MVP and went to the Super Bowl, Play calling is bad, WELL THEN > Improvise Adapt Overcome

Comment

Working...
                    X