Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANOTHER WEEK OF, IF YOU READ THIS BORED...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER WEEK OF, IF YOU READ THIS BORED...

YOU'D SWEAR THE EAGLES GOT THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM.
    TWO AND OH AND COUNTING.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

All in spite of the worst coaching staff ever assembled.

Comment

PHANS ARE SO FUCKING WEIRD.
      ITS GAME TWO OF A SEASON THAT NOWADAYS STARTERS FOR THE MOST PART DON'T PLAY ONE PRESEASON GAME.
      BUT HEY BETTER PLAY EVERY PLAY PERFECT AND MAKE EVERY PERFECT CALL OR YOU ALL SUCK.

SO THE HEAD COACH THAT TOOK A TEAM TO THE SUPER BOWL, ALL OF A SUDDEN HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING.....SITTING AT 2-0.

YEA THAT SIRIANNI IS AS BUM. NOT A CLUE WHAT HE'S DOING OR HOW TO HIRE COACHES.

MAN....COACHES ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE SHIT OUT....MAN.
      YOU YOUNGINS HAVE NO PATIENCE WITH ANYTHING.
      RELAX....ALL WILL WORK OUT.
      WERE YOU ALIVE WHEN WE WON 3-4 GAMES A YEAR EVERY YEAR?
      THAT'S PATIENCE.
      MY DICK HURTS FROM THIS PLACE SOMETIMES.

Comment

You know, there were plenty of Chip Kelly and Carson Wentz fanboys on this board who would read anyone who disagreed with them out of polite society. Look in the mirror.

So please don’t give me the bullshit. People want to piss and moan let them piss and moan. It shouldn’t stop your enjoyment of the Eagles.

Comment

I'm with you on overreacting....I'm concerned way more about defense at this point,,,2 300+ passing games against us...where's Reddick??

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
            I'm with you on overreacting....I'm concerned way more about defense at this point,,,2 300+ passing games against us...where's Reddick??
            Starters didn't play 20 snaps the whole preseason.
            New DC; they need to find their way..But yeah too much easy yardage for my liking but its Sept...If we were getting gouged in the running game Id be a lot more worried.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

OK I'll buy that...LB's?? Maddox done....should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                You know, there were plenty of Chip Kelly and Carson Wentz fanboys on this board who would read anyone who disagreed with them out of polite society. Look in the mirror.

So please don’t give me the bullshit. People want to piss and moan let them piss and moan. It shouldn’t stop your enjoyment of the Eagles.
                OBVIOUSLY I CAN'T STOP ANYONE FROM BITCHING.
                BUT DAMN, ITS ONLY WEEK TWO.
                WITH NO PRESEASON TO SPEAK OF.
                AND LAST I LOOKED THIS TEAM IS UNDEFEATED, BUT STILL FIND SHIT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
                ITS NOT MADDEN, SHIT GONNA GO WRONG.
                PLAYERS AND COACHES GONNA SCREW SHIT UP EVERY NOW AND AGAIN.
                I SEE IT AS OFFENSE COULDN'T GET SHIT GOING SO WENT TO RUNNING GAME, POUNDED DOWN THEIR THROAT, CHANGED THE ENTIRE GAME, LOOKED PRETTY POSITIVE TO ME.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                  Not sure if this is a hot take but I'm more concerned about the offense right now. It's gonna be tough when you're down 4 starters on defense. Glad they have an extra long mini-bye week coming up.

Reddick seems like feast or famine to me. Still a great bargain but he doesn't have the same consistent impact as top tier edge rushers.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 09-16-2023, 12:50 PM.

Comment

2-0 in a short week at the beginning of season ??? Give me that any day of the week...

Comment

Working...
                    X