AND FOR ALL YOU KARENS OUT THERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AND FOR ALL YOU KARENS OUT THERE...

WE....YES WE....HAVE OUTRUSHED OPPONENTS 460 TO 69 YARDS IN LAST TWO GAMES.

EDIT TO ADD......AND WITHOUT OUR QB RUNNING THE BALL. GENIUS......
    PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT BITCHES.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-27-2023, 03:22 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Some here weren't around during the Marion Campbell l days.

Comment

what is your obsession with the term" Karens" I get what it refers to.
      But mostly you get belly aching in here..Plenty from myself I know that..

But I thought Karens were telling everyone how to live their lives as they see they should...Not so much complaining about sports or bad calls.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Comment

Let's try and dumb it down a bit. Since some think the OC playcalling doesn't matter then let's got with this. The reason the offense was so deadly last year is the RPO game was insanely good, if not epic and damn near unstoppable.

Taking that away has made this passing game anemic. Yes, the run game is incredible no one is doubting that. But some people slurp the Eagles' dicks blindly and can't see that this will not be sustainable against the good teams.

Jalen has 3 TD's 3 INT's and an average QBR of 44 throught 3 game. That is absolutely hot garbage. What's changed, there is nothing remotely resembling the RPO so Jalen looks uncomfortable out there and not in his element. You are not playing to the kid's strengths.

We barely escaped a win against the Pats and Vikings and as much as people want to say we smashed the Bucs we were 2 or 3 Mike Evans drops away from that game being very very interesting. One dropped TD in the endzone and a few drops to keeps drives alive.

Not sure why some Eagle's fans are so fucking stubborn that you can be happy we are 3-0 but also be a realistic fan and mention the deficiencies in this team that will haunt us come time we play the real good teams.

Say what you want but our LB are barely visible, Jobe is a joke and plays 15 yards off the ball on 3rd and 2, our Secondary is highly suspect and teams can throw all over us if they are smart enough to do so and our offense is basically down to a run team because they have changed what weaponized our QB last year.

Yes we will take 3-0 but if you think this level of football will beat teams like the 49ers you are highly delusional at the moment unless they make changes to their scheme and bring in a player or two on the backend to shore up the secondary.

​​​​

​​​​​
          Last edited by Spartan92; 09-28-2023, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
            Some here weren't around during the Marion Campbell l days.
            Dark days.

Comment

that was long as hell,
              I'll say this,,Id rather finish Hot than peak in October..I seen many teams do that...So this is all moot till December rolls around.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                That’s pretty good. She was a fashion model in France for Jean-Paul Gauthier and a real smoke show in her day.
                French and later Italian film directors approached her to act in movies over there, which she did. Why she threw that away to come back to the US with Harvey Keitel one will never know. She was born to play Karen, though.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Dark days.
                  The swamp Fox......Ugggh; still sends shivers...almost as much as Dana Bible is our new OC!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    what is your obsession with the term" Karens" I get what it refers to.
                    But mostly you get belly aching in here..Plenty from myself I know that..

But I thought Karens were telling everyone how to live their lives as they see they should...Not so much complaining about sports or bad calls.
                    TWICE IS NOT AN OBSESSION.
                    AND A KAREN IS A FRIGGIN DUMBASS LUNATIC THAT HAS NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Comment

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THAT BOOK ABOVE?
                      AND I REST MY CASE.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-28-2023, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I'm sure you did and have nothing of substance to add as usual other than, what was the score, what is our record, back in the day...the usual garbage rhetoric Yada yada yada.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

That’s pretty good. She was a fashion model in France for Jean-Paul Gauthier and a real smoke show in her day.
                          French and later Italian film directors approached her to act in movies over there, which she did. Why she threw that away to come back to the US with Harvey Keitel one will never know. She was born to play Karen, though.
                          Try to imagine anyone else screaming "... YOU HAVE A WHORE LIVING IN 2R... JANICE ROSSI".

It can't be done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Try to imagine anyone else screaming "... YOU HAVE A WHORE LIVING IN 2R... JANICE ROSSI".

It can't be done.
                            You can take the girl out of Long Island, but you can’t take the Long Island out of the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                              Let's try and dumb it down a bit. Since some think the OC playcalling doesn't matter then let's got with this. The reason the offense was so deadly last year is the RPO game was insanely good, if not epic and damn near unstoppable.

Taking that away has made this passing game anemic. Yes, the run game is incredible no one is doubting that. But some people slurp the Eagles' dicks blindly and can't see that this will not be sustainable against the good teams.

Jalen has 3 TD's 3 INT's and an average QBR of 44 throught 3 game. That is absolutely hot garbage. What's changed, there is nothing remotely resembling the RPO so Jalen looks uncomfortable out there and not in his element. You are not playing to the kid's strengths.

We barely escaped a win against the Pats and Vikings and as much as people want to say we smashed the Bucs we were 2 or 3 Mike Evans drops away from that game being very very interesting. One dropped TD in the endzone and a few drops to keeps drives alive.

Not sure why some Eagle's fans are so fucking stubborn that you can be happy we are 3-0 but also be a realistic fan and mention the deficiencies in this team that will haunt us come time we play the real good teams.

Say what you want but our LB are barely visible, Jobe is a joke and plays 15 yards off the ball on 3rd and 2, our Secondary is highly suspect and teams can throw all over us if they are smart enough to do so and our offense is basically down to a run team because they have changed what weaponized our QB last year.

Yes we will take 3-0 but if you think this level of football will beat teams like the 49ers you are highly delusional at the moment unless they make changes to their scheme and bring in a player or two on the backend to shore up the secondary.

​​​​

​​​​​
                              Last year I bitched about the ST play ALL year and it wound up being one of the pivotal fuckups in the SB. The current level of football won’t earn us a trip back this year. I’m still a fanboy, but my eyes don’t deceive me.
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                              X