I can't believe they lost the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe they lost the game.

They must have right? Everyone seems to think it is the worst exhibition of football ever. Let me as this, for how many years did we see the Patriots and Packers always win games like this? It is what great teams do.

Also, as far as them not being in rhythm. They did not play anyone in the preseason and had a week before he season started. The second game was on a Thursday followed by a Monday night game and then a short week to play on Sunday. Hard to be a well oiled machine with that schedule to start the season. And they are 4-0.
    Last edited by 1960; 10-01-2023, 05:26 PM.

yawn
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

We are all realistic and can see they aren’t playing like a great team yet…to do that and still be 4-0, with a road win in NE, a division win, and a win vs a 3-1 team…yeah the beer will taste good today and the coffee will taste good tomorrow.

Comment

We are 4-0. All you can do is win the games in front of you. I’m not panicking.

Comment

We are not used to having an elite franchise. It will take time for the fans to learn to be happy. Although I do think a lot like it more when can complain.
          Last edited by 1960; 10-01-2023, 05:51 PM.

Comment

This was the same team that ended their perfect season last year. They failed to do it this year. I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              They must have right? Everyone seems to think it is the worst exhibition of football ever. Let me as this, for how many years did we see the Patriots and Packers always win games like this? It is what great teams do.

Also, as far as them not being in rhythm. They did not play anyone in the preseason and had a week before he season started. The second game was on a Thursday followed by a Monday night game and then a short week to play on Sunday. Hard to be a well oiled machine with that schedule to start the season. And they are 4-0.
              JUST GOT HOME FROM THE LINC.
              I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO READ ALL THE HATE THAT I KNOW IS ON THIS BORED RIGHT NOW AND HOW BAD WE SUCK....
              I'LL JUST SAY THIS,...

IGGLES WERE SUBPAR...
              FORESKINS PLAYED GREAT AND HAD A GOOD GAME PLAN...
              THE ZEBRAS WERE AWEFUL...BOTH WAYS...
              AND WE ARE UNDEFEATED ....
              ONLY TWO LEFT IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE...
              THE TWO NFC CHAMPIONSHIP FINALISTS FROM LAST YEAR. .....GO FIGURE.
              THAT SHOULD ABOUT COVER IT..

BY THE WAY....
              4 AND OOOOHHHHHH..

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X