• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of questionable officiating in that game

I’ll take the W
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Couldn't watch the game down here. Mr McMahon pushing the refs to toss flags?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I think the officials like the TV exposure. It’s taking longer and longer to announce the calls.

Comment

Questionable officiating, questionable play calls. Just about everything that could go wrong did.

I'm just glad that Rivera wussed out and didn't go for two.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Looking back at it objectively…the shitbag refs were one of the biggest reasons Washington was even in the game

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
            Looking back at it objectively…the shitbag refs were one of the biggest reasons Washington was even in the game
            The Eagles got most of the calls in the 4th quarter and OT. If they had called McLaurin in on that 3rd down it would have held up and they would have lost.

Washington outplayed them. Fortunately the Eagles have more talent.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Multiple non calls...how many times can you hit a QB in the face.?
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

The Eagles got most of the calls in the 4th quarter and OT. If they had called McLaurin in on that 3rd down it would have held up and they would have lost.

Washington outplayed them. Fortunately the Eagles have more talent.

Yes I agree with you there but there were multiple non calls throughout that came. Face mask on gainwell, blatant holds on cox and reddick, etc

Comment

I always thought advancing a fair catch was 15 yards. And he definitely got caught doing it. That was the worst one for me.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                    I think the officials like the TV exposure. It’s taking longer and longer to announce the calls.
                    “I’m talking to America here….”
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      I always thought advancing a fair catch was 15 yards. And he definitely got caught doing it. That was the worst one for me.
                      I was confused by the defensive holding that got tacked on to Howell’s scramble. The same thing happened in the game last night so I guess that’s the rule now, but that has to be new. It also makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X