To me, the biggest mystery is Dallas Goedert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me, the biggest mystery is Dallas Goedert

Something seems off with the connection between him and Hurts. Not quite sure what is. If they start clicking I think the offense will really take off.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I think Belichick focused his opening day defense on taking him out of the game. It changed the read progression and that is the main reason Hurts has looked uncomfortable. Every other defense has copied it and our HC and OC need to find a way to change it.

Comment

whole offense looks a bit "off" this season. I chalk it up to new coordinator and hope they look more like we all know they can as the season progresses. I'm just glad they are 4-0 while still looking out of sorts.
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Finally saw a bit of it on that 4th quarter throw. Left side of the field, Hurts put it where only Goedert could get it.

Comment

Goedert looks fine to me. The playcalling could use some work.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Something seems off with the connection between him and Hurts. Not quite sure what is. If they start clicking I think the offense will really take off.

This here.... https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...ason-struggles
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Working...
            X