K A+
    P Incomplete
    Coverage B
    Return B+. Covey is not Reno Mahe Jr

Coaching

OC B-
    DC B
    HC B-

if everyone steps it up 5-10 percent I give them a shot.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Coaches have been out coached by Belichek, Reid and Rivera. Punting is probably the 32nd best in the league. Howie literally has an entire world of punters to choose from, besides the 31 punters in the league.

Comment

It’s not a quarter in yet. You need to do this 20 minutes into next weeks game.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
        Coaches have been out coached by Belichek, Reid and Rivera. Punting is probably the 32nd best in the league. Howie literally has an entire world of punters to choose from, besides the 31 punters in the league.
        Interesting that our coaches are beating the coaches that out coach them, in addition to being out coached by coaches of teams they haven’t even played.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 10-01-2023, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Interesting that our coaches are beating the coaches that out coach them, in addition to being out coached by coaches of teams they haven’t even played.
          Sirianni gets higher scores from me for his non game day coaching. The team seems to like him and plays hard for him. That’s important IMO
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Reid out coached them in the SB. My bad.

Lots of close games that shouldn’t be close. Out coached.

Comment

Reid out coached them in the SB. My bad.

Lots of close games that shouldn’t be close. Out coached.
              Just curious, are we still operating under the assumption that Andy Reid is a bad coach?

Comment

Just curious, are we still operating under the assumption that Andy Reid is a bad coach?
                Are you? I never thought he was a bad coach. I’m sure many think he’s a bad coach.

Comment

Are you? I never thought he was a bad coach. I’m sure many think he’s a bad coach.
                  No.

Anyway, Rivera decided to let the game go to OT rather than take his shot to get 2 yards and win in regulation. Yes, totally out coached Sirianni.
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 10-01-2023, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Riverboat Ron's excuse for not going for two was that their offense was "gassed."

Del Rio called a zero blitz, leaving the middle of the field completely open, when this offense needed 5-10 yards to get back into FG range.

Yes, the Eagles were totally out coached.

Comment

just sayin'

"Reid became the first coach in NFL history to win 100 games (including playoffs) with two franchises"
                      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Riverboat Ron's excuse for not going for two was that their offense was "gassed."

Del Rio called a zero blitz, leaving the middle of the field completely open, when this offense needed 5-10 yards to get back into FG range.

Yes, the Eagles were totally out coached.
                        “That was stupid. Anyone who’s ever played Madden knows not to give the ball pack to the other team there.

The decision NOT to send pressure on the final play, after successfully sending pressure with 5 seconds left was also a head scratcher. “

Maybe you don’t think they are out coached by lesser teams, but at least you’re not a homer.

Comment

“That was stupid. Anyone who’s ever played Madden knows not to give the ball pack to the other team there.

The decision NOT to send pressure on the final play, after successfully sending pressure with 5 seconds left was also a head scratcher. “

Maybe you don’t think they are out coached by lesser teams, but at least you’re not a homer.
                          Correct.

Comment

Andy’s problem, in Philly and in KC for a few years, is that he was the best coach in the league six days a week but on Sunday he could coach a real stinker. You felt that the team would only get so far in the playoffs before a better coach found him out.

Funny how drafting Patrick Mahomes - and props to Andy for seeing the possibilities - makes coaching easier.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Andy’s problem, in Philly and in KC for a few years, is that he was the best coach in the league six days a week but on Sunday he could coach a real stinker. You felt that the team would only get so far in the playoffs before a better coach found him out.

Funny how drafting Patrick Mahomes - and props to Andy for seeing the possibilities - makes coaching easier.
                              One of the best ever for 6 days a week. HOF coach first ballot

Comment

Working...
                              X