Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howie needs to get on Phone right away

Jalen Mills is available for 5th
    Budda Baker is most likely available with the Cards going no where's, but he's going to cost way more...Get these 2 guys and this defense can take the next step....as for linebacker...I have no clue who they would be interested in,,,But he has to make some moves now before the brutal run!
    Last edited by TRENT; 10-02-2023, 02:23 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    Jalen Mills is available for 5th
    Budda Baker is most likely available with the Cards going no where's, but he's going to cost way more...Get these 2 guys and this defense can take the next step....as for linebacker...I have no clue who they would be interested in,,,But he has to make some moves now before the brutal run!
    Mills I think could be a 6th or 7th, the Patriots are going nowhere, Baker I think could be had for a 3rd or 4th, maybe the Cards think they could get more but he could press the issue and force their hands if he hears the 4-0 Eagles want him. I agree would be 2 excellent pick ups.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Mills I think could be a 6th or 7th, the Patriots are going nowhere, Baker I think could be had for a 3rd or 4th, maybe the Cards think they could get more but he could press the issue and force their hands if he hears the 4-0 Eagles want him. I agree would be 2 excellent pick ups.
      mills for a 6th or 7th,,,do it yesterday...Ill take the green goblin back in the slot...Baker would be such an upgrade..But Ill put the pipe down
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
      X