NFL POWER RANKINGS - WHAT !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL POWER RANKINGS - WHAT !!!

49ers #1, Cowfags #2, how the hell is this possible after losing to the Cardinals and the Eagles are 4-0.

I'm guessing that the other two teams looked more impressive in their wins, that, and the Birds don't "look" as sound on one side of of the ball after yesterday's proceedings.

Comment

Dallas laid one egg and has looked dominant for pretty much the rest of the season. Plus, the media has an irresistible inclination to fellate them. I’m surprised they’re not #1.

Comment

Just spoke to one of my partners who is a huge 49ers fan. Neither of us fear the Pukes. Just like the Eagles under Reid and McNabb, the Pukes will never win three playoff games in a row with McCarthy and Prescott.

Comment

We don’t pass the eye test. Stop being a delusional fan and recognize we aren’t as solid as we think we are. Hopefully coaches get it together because we are entering the tough stretch here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Dallas laid one egg and has looked dominant for pretty much the rest of the season. Plus, the media has an irresistible inclination to fellate them. I’m surprised they’re not #1.
            They’ve played shit teams. Let’s see if they show up in San Francisco.

Comment

Power rankings are bupkis.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Buffalo should be #2

Comment

its like being ahead in the polls 16 months out...means nothing,,its who wins the last game of the year,,,all that counts...this is just so some sports writers have extra work.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                  X