Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice if you're ever going to an Eagles game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice if you're ever going to an Eagles game....

Don't get there at 10 AM by car. Lisa and I were at the Broad St exit of I95 before 10 AM and it took us 1 hour and 45 minutes to get into the Phillies lot where Veteran's Stadium used to be. We're talking 2 hours to go 1 mile. We had to piss so bad we could taste it and when we finally did park we had to wait in a line of 30 people to piss in the Porta Potty. It makes me never want to go to a game again. Here's another phenomenon that I observed: People are Ubering into the stadium area and are being let out all over the place. I saw no one coming out of the subway. Not a soul. It's all Uber and it's fucking up the traffic. It's just pandemonium and TONS of people aren't even going to the game. They just show up since it's an excuse to drink at 10 AM like an alcoholic. As we were walking into the stadium there were DROVES of people LEAVING the stadium area. Walking in the opposite direction. We also saw people waiting for Ubers to leave the stadium area at 12:30. It's just hilarious. So to all my friends at the Zubus: Sorry we missed you all, but by the time we parked and pissed we only had enough time to down our hoagie and a beer and head into the game. Great game though, but what a headache getting in there.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm pretty sure the last Eagles game my wife and I intended was back in '08 against the Redskins. The Eagles raced out to a 14-0 first qtr lead after DJax returned a punt for a TD....and then they proceeded to do jack shit the rest of the way. It was the same day the Phils eliminated the Brewers in the NLDS and it wasn't long before the "Let's Go Phillies" chants began and that's something I never thought I would see at a Birds game but at that point damn near everyone were tired of Andy's shit and wanted him gone. My wife was managing a big medical practice in those days which came with some perks and one of the perks was one of the doctors giving her a pair(he had two pairs...each in different locations) of his season tix and for that game we were sitting on the 50 yard line around 30 rows off the field. They were great seats but the game was brutal after the 1st qtr.

Comment

Sorry we didn't get to see you. You should have called the Zubus Transportation Office to speak to the supervisor in advance for bus stop fare or bus stop location and information. Yes over the last 4 years, if your not in the lot by 9am. Your going to CBP or alternate lot. We have had our long time loyal members even get shut out. Other choice is to get a pass in advance, but not sure if and when they are avail. Hope your well. Give it another try. Or call 1800zubbuss..

Comment

in line at 6 am for any 1 o'clock start..NFC ccg in line at 4;30 am
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Leaving my house at 4 AM to go to a parking lot and sit there for 7 hours, piss in a bucket for 7 hours, eat shit gamey meat that someone shot for 7 hours…..I just don’t know. I haven’t even started to talk about what all of that costs. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X