• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic

Twice as many yards, +17 time of possession, 9 point lead

Yes you are...
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I just think these games shouldn’t be so close with that dominating of a performance. They let the Commanders stick around and almost paid for it.

Comment

WAH WAH WAH WE'RE UNDEFEATED BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT....I CANT TAKE IT.
        BUNCH OF SPOILED ROTTEN WANNABE EAGLES FANS

BUT IT WASN'T ABSOLUTELY PERFECT...OH MY GOD WE SUCK..WORST 5 AND OH TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL....
        POOR US WE SUCK.....
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          WAH WAH WAH WE'RE UNDEFEATED BUT THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT....I CANT TAKE IT.
          BUNCH OF SPOILED ROTTEN WANNABE EAGLES FANS

BUT IT WASN'T ABSOLUTELY PERFECT...OH MY GOD WE SUCK..WORST 5 AND OH TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL....
          POOR US WE SUCK.....
          OP is obviously over-the-top. But we do bitch during games. It's in our blood. Then at the end, it's NMFD time.

I live in Phoenix... their fans are root-root-root for the home team and "we'll get 'em next series" all game long. It's the most impossibly boring thing you can imagine.

Comment

I…thought this post was a joke.

Comment

Sorry, when I started this post they were only up by six. It’s frustrating to see them perform so well but still be within a score away from losing. The defense really stepped up in the second half and that was the difference. I watched the Ravens outplay the Steelers only to lose at the last minute.

At the end of the day, they’re 5-0 and the schedule is favorable for a nice mid season run.

Comment

Is Snakebitten still doing the Samuel L Jackson gif?

Comment

Working...
                X