Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm convinced this OC is the main problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm convinced this OC is the main problem.

The; players aren't in sync but Brown. Swift only 17 yards on minimum attempts and the demeanor of Hurts after the game tells it all.

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
    The; players aren't in sync but Brown. Swift only 17 yards on minimum attempts and the demeanor of Hurts after the game tells it all.
    Definitely no rhythm on offense.

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
      Weeks 1-3 showed me all I needed to see. I was calling for Brian Johnson to be fired back then.

Comment

Maybe he should focus on Hurts.

Comment

OC is a problem but they players are too. so many drops today and Hurts throwing reckless balls. You can call plays but the execution is bad too.

Comment

There is little offense scheming that I can discern. There was one nicely designed play early but that was it.
            --------

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Weeks 1-3 showed me all I needed to see. I was calling for Brian Johnson to be fired back then.
              There was one game that Sirianni had to go over and talk to a disgruntle Smith.

Comment

Nick will call Gannon to see if that is the right decision. Gannon said he made the call to switch to Shane last year.

Comment

When they had 1st down with 2:20 to go that's where they lost the game. Instead of being aggressive and go out and try and win the game they played like pussies and everyone and their mom knew they were going to try and run the ball. That's not winning football that's being a little bitch.

Comment

Nothing will happen till the bye week.

Comment

BS if they had run the ball earlier they wouldn't have been in that position...agree though play calling is an effing joke

Comment

I think we were all lulled into complacency by all of the talk of the depth on the offensive line. It's nice to have good backups but replacing Johnson or Kelce is impossible. Changes how you game plan and use your skill positions. You need to add a blocking TE to chip and the run game is not automatic.

Comment

IMO, they have gone too far into the "make big plays" side of things. It seems like Hurts is holding onto the ball forever looking for the big Tyson knockout. Fine, but it won't happen every series, and it might not happen in the freaking game. They (and I do mean Hurts, Nick, BJ) aren't taking what the D gives them at times. What's the problem with that--look at the first drive. There's little to no creativity, nothing looks organic, and everything looks forced and predictable. Couple that with the increasingly frequent injuries, the looming strength of schedule, and this squad could be in deep shit!

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                            I think we were all lulled into complacency by all of the talk of the depth on the offensive line. It's nice to have good backups but replacing Johnson or Kelce is impossible. Changes how you game plan and use your skill positions. You need to add a blocking TE to chip and the run game is not automatic.
                            This is true but it seems like the run game was an afterthought for the game plan this week. The Jets did not have a good run defense coming into the game. The Eagles got manhandled.
                            --------

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                              When they had 1st down with 2:20 to go that's where they lost the game. Instead of being aggressive and go out and try and win the game they played like pussies and everyone and their mom knew they were going to try and run the ball. That's not winning football that's being a little bitch.
                              He ran two plays out of obvious running formations like he was killing the clock and icing the game. You needed one more first down there and it's over.

It was like the offensive version of a prevent defense. Gross.

Comment

Working...
                              X