Hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts

Man, I hate to say this but is this Wentz II? That was as bad as any of Wentz's bad games.

Yes, he's also going to get cut in two years and be out of the league by age 30.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Yes, he's also going to get cut in two years and be out of the league by age 30.

He will find true happiness with the cardinals under your boy genius Gannon.

Comment

Lol that got me

Comment

I know you guys are joking, but this seems to happen allot once a guy gets paid. Also yes Brian Johnson is a bad O.C. but Hurts is playing at a below average level right now. Is he Hurt (no pun) scared or just maybe the league has figured him out a little. He is not close to last years status.

Comment

Hurts will be facing Tua next week and we all know their past history. Do you think he may have been focused on that encounter and that may have affected his play versus the Jets?

Comment

Hurts had the same offensive coordinator for consecutive years for the first time last season. He is an intense dude and having to deal with another change must be hard. Throw into the mix that they are trying to limit his exposure to big hits and he has a lot on his mind. My guess is we will see a more confident player after the bye.

Comment

Working...
              X