Fire Brian Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Brian Johnson

Listening to 94 WIP. They played the interview with the DB who got the last pick. Dude said the coach basically called our O play and knew what we were doing. The offense is not creative and tbh is regressing Jalen. Need to get this dude out of here.

don't think Firing him now helps or unifies this team, but like I said,,,Let nick call the plays,,and dump him the min the offseason starts!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
      don't think Firing him now helps or unifies this team, but like I said,,,Let nick call the plays,,and dump him the min the offseason starts!
      your boy Jim Schwartz is having a mighty good season out in Cleveland...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

your boy Jim Schwartz is having a mighty good season out in Cleveland...
        yeah like when he gave up 65 yards with the game on the line in 82 seconds!

they won on missed kick...Now holding down that offense the whole game,,,He did a great job,,,and he did coach some great games for us,,,

He also gave the most yardage is Super bowl history,,,rushed 3 down linemen on 4-19 in Tenn with a 3 point lead in OT...of course we lost,,and just can't call a dfense when he has a lead...I will never know the answer to that.
        Last edited by TRENT; 10-16-2023, 06:33 PM.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

He also gave the most yardage is Super bowl history,,,
          How'd the defense do at the end of that Super Bowl? I partied so hard I forgot....

Comment

Jim Schvantz.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Jim Schvantz.
              Red Schvantz

--------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

6 games in can't fire him but the game play plan and calling has been brutal to see the least so far...Nick has to step in

Comment

The lead singer of AC/DC? What did HE do wrong?

Comment

Working...
                  X