Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sizers blow another huge 2nd lead

Getting sick of this bullshit.

It's really annoying but they are still young. I keep reminding myself that while Embiid and Simmons are fantastic, the team, at best is a marginal playoff team - which is a huge improvement.

Maybe if Fultz comes back and plays at a high level it will make a difference. They need more talent on the floor for more minutes to close games out.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The veterans BC has brought in are complete bums.

Comment

Reddick has been a huge disappointment. Seems like a good guy and he's a decent player, but not the guy he was brought in to be. I don't recall him hitting many clutch 3's (he's missed several) and he's had some huge turnovers in big spots.

Comment

The amount of boneheaded "rookie" mistakes that Redick and Bayless make, with their 25 combined NBA seasons, is absolutely infuriating.

They have the pieces from "The Process" so there's still a chance it all works out, but, I think Harris/Silver/Jerry C forcing out Hinkie to hire Bryan was the beginning of the end. I hope I'm wrong but I just really hate the Colangelo family.

Comment

Where's that 'Trevor Booker Fan Club'? Colangelo is complete garbage.

Comment

They only had to give up 2 players and a 2nd rounder to get him!

Comment

I can't wait until he trades away next year's draft picks for another 'savvy veteran'. God forbid they focus on the intangibles the player brings to the court and not just the locker room.

Comment

Why settle for Michael Porter and Mikal Bridges when you can have Evan Fournier?

Edit: Fournier is only 25, he's too young for the dazzling move BC is gonna pull. Maybe Goran Dragic is more likely.
                  Last edited by Sect 236; 12-29-2017, 11:44 AM.

Comment

My money is on Goran. It's unfortunate because I don't think he picks the right players in the draft anyway. Let's not forget if the Lakers pick falls between #2 and #5, Boston gets the pick. Colangelo is the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      Where's that 'Trevor Booker Fan Club'? Colangelo is complete garbage.
                      I thought booker was adding 2 wins according to espns simulator

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        I thought booker was adding 2 wins according to espns simulator
                        I think it meant it was adding two wins to the Nets.

Comment

He's had some pretty good draft picks over his career - particularly with the Suns. His trade for Nash was obviously huge. Drafted DeRozan for Toronto.

Haven't seen that here, though. The best role players on this team right now are Covington and McConnell, both of whom Hinkie got off the scrap heap.

Comment

Last 4 words of subject are unnecessary.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

He also drafted Andrea Bargnani. At the end of the day, he's shown, just like the players he brings in, that he's a 'savvy veteran' who can't get it done where it counts. Yes, I'm still bitter that Hinkie is gone and it stings worse that they have this chump here as his replacement. In his short existence as a GM here, he's shown that he's not the right guy. He's bringing in guys that Hinkie would have gotten along with a future first rounder.
                              Last edited by Snakebitten; 12-29-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X