Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Walker on IR. Sidney Jones area about to begin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Walker on IR. Sidney Jones area about to begin?

Green goblin up double moves is questionable with ankle. Jones maybe gets activated and plays?

At 75% he’d be faster than Mills

Don’t know if he’s ready for a game yet, though.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Then this would be a perfect weekend to find out!
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Green goblin up double moves is questionable with ankle. Jones maybe gets activated and plays?
        Joe Walker is a special teamer at best, so if Jones can come in and play special teams and help out at CB I am all for it, being he is 100% healthy.

Comment

Crappoport

just twitted on Twatter that it's happening...

The Sidney Jones Area is about to begin!

Comment

Exactly. Outcome doesn’t matter. Get him reps.

Make Foles and first team O play a full 3 quarters as well. They clearly need more live game action

Comment

He's not coming in completely cold...

like your typical rook. He's had almost a full season of film study and DB room meetings, and about a month of practice. Whatever he showed the coaches, it impressed them enough to make getting him on the field before the playoffs a priority.

If he can make an immediate impact (long shot, I know), it's a big deal. You're talking about a potentially elite CB coming in completely fresh and healthy for the playoffs. This is exactly the kind of thing they need to take the defense to another level and overcome the loss of Wentz.

Comment

Roob says Jones to start
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Dink n Dak is the perfect qb for a rookie cb to get reps on. He won’t attempt anything past 8 yards.
                  Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I see the Zoloft is working.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

what?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        I see the Zoloft is working.
                        I said it was a long shot. But this is the kind of crazy, unexpected shit they're going to need to have a chance. A shutdown CB turns hurries into sacks and picks, etc, etc. Several scouts has Sidney rated ahead of Lattimore before the injury, and Lattimore made an immediate impact.

Am I reaching? Of course I am. I'm trying to find a path to the Super Bowl with Nick Foles at QB. They're going to need a couple of guys to come out of nowhere and play out of their minds.

Comment

He needs to play well enough this week to keep Mills on the bench permanantly.

Comment

Working...
                          X