• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The field is a sight to behold

makes me feel like a kid again.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Have a great time at the gane brother! Looks unreal on TV. That environment will be electric tonight! Go Birds!!

Comment

Gorgeous

Comment

It is a thing a beauty, unlike the Eagles “Dead Zone” (c) offense.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          It is a thing a beauty, unlike the Eagles “Dead Zone” (c) offense.
          It's unreal how bad this dude is in his red zone play calling.

Comment

Seeing these uniforms again is a total trip. The place looks amazing. Only thing missing are the baseball cutouts on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Seeing these uniforms again is a total trip. The place looks amazing. Only thing missing are the baseball cutouts on the field.
              I had to bust out my Cunningham Jersey can't help it the nostalgia is too good. Been rocking it with green white and black Jordan's lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

I had to bust out my Cunningham Jersey can't help it the nostalgia is too good. Been rocking it with green white and black Jordan's lol
                I hadn't owned a jersey since forever ago, but I'm going to Arrowhead for the MNF game next month, so I got the old school Reggie jersey with the JB99 patch for the occasion. I got the white jersey, and I'm kind of pissed at myself seeing how terrific these look.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I hadn't owned a jersey since forever ago, but I'm going to Arrowhead for the MNF game next month, so I got the old school Reggie jersey with the JB99 patch for the occasion. I got the white jersey, and I'm kind of pissed at myself seeing how terrific these look.
                  Don't be man the white is nice too. Just enjoy rocking the throwback Minister of Defense

Edit to add: do us all a favor as well. While you are there please give Taylor Swift a Stone Cold Stunner llol it's insufferable right now
                  Last edited by Spartan92; 10-22-2023, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X