• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have no running game

None.

We?
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The coordinator is a total retard. Swift is wasted on this team.

Comment

They haven't even tried to run it. This is what Sirianni and Johnson want. They tried it a couple of years ago, but Hurts wasn't ready.

Comment

I did not understand Schlereth’s obsession with this today. Both teams were moving the ball at will through the air and he’s calling for them to run it more

Comment

It was the running game that put the Communists away for good!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              I did not understand Schlereth’s obsession with this today. Both teams were moving the ball at will through the air and he’s calling for them to run it more
              Agreed. You have to take what the defense is giving you and both teams were throwing the ball at will. Situational football yes, but the passing game was the way to go today.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                None.
                We have a run game. We don’t seem to have any of that on the play sheet, though. Time for The Big Dawgs to raise hell about our play selection. Again.
                Last edited by Corkey_for_President; 10-29-2023, 08:41 PM.
                WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post

We have a run game. We don’t seem to have any of that on the play sheet, though. Time for The Big Dawgs to raise hell about our play selection. Again.
                  Perhaps they should go straight to Nick's office and tell him that 38 points is too many?
                  Last edited by art vandelay; 10-29-2023, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    Offense and Jalen played great. My biggest gripe, other than the turnovers, is the use of Gainwell. I really hope they stick with Swift, or try Scott and Penny, next week in the redzone.

Comment

We were down most of the game. The Foreskins have one of the worst pass defenses in the league. I fully expected a pass happy affair this week.

Having said that, it cannot be like that every week. With our line (if healthy) we should be able to establish the run early and stick with it.

I like Swift, but think we need to pick up a RB in the next 36 hours.
                      Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

Offense and Jalen played great. My biggest gripe, other than the turnovers, is the use of Gainwell. I really hope they stick with Swift, or try Scott and Penny, next week in the redzone.
                        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post

Gainwell in the RZ and the bubble screens on 3rd and long drive me nuts. And that last 3 & out with a chance to ice the game was pretty gross.

it was a frustrating game for most of the day, but in retrospect, bitching about the offense when they put up 38, were in position to score 14 more, and Jalen had his best game of the year seems a little silly. For my part, “total retard” was probably an over-reaction. Brian Wilson-Johnson called a decent game overall, and compensated for a defense that was never able to solve Sam Montana.

Comment

Why the Eagles keep trying to make Gainwell happen is beyond me. He is nowhere near the back Swift is, we have Boston Scott for the goal line and to spell Swift, and I simply can’t believe he is better than Penny.

Comment

When will we run an actual RB screen? That was one of the things FF and Doug did well and often.

Comment

Working...
                              X