Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The more I think about it; the Cowgirls are really not that much of a rival anymore..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I think about it; the Cowgirls are really not that much of a rival anymore..

Washington is our biggest rival...Geologically and intensity wise,,,its Wash, the Gnats..once again in driving distance. Then the Girls

2 playoff wins in 30 years. 0 SB appearances in 30 years..0 NFCCCG appearances in 30 years....they are the most southern team in the league playing in a dome...Just not on par with teams like Philly and Washington that basically Started the NFL....Fuck that Expansion team down south Tex Ass,,they belong in the NFC south not the NFC East to begin with!

Dalllas suxs!
    Dallas Sucks!
    Dallas Suxs...Assssssss!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Yeah ok.

Dallas is our deadly enemy. What do you do to your deadly enemy? You step on his neck and break it.

I don’t shiver with fear, but I’m giving the poisonous rattler respect.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Yeah ok.

Dallas is our deadly enemy. What do you do to your deadly enemy? You step on his neck and break it.

I don’t shiver with fear, but I’m giving the poisonous rattler respect.
      not saying years ago, they were our biggest rival...but at this point I don't feel that way at all..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

They're the Eagles toughest challenge in the conference, and the foulest, most loathsome franchise in all of professional sports. Fuck them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          They're the Eagles toughest challenge in the conference, and the foulest, most loathsome franchise in all of professional sports. Fuck them.
          I agree whole heartedly,,,Fuck them!

in the End its the Eagles who beat the eagles...the Girls are not a rival to me anymore.
          Just another crappy expansion franchise.....1960 bwaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahaha!
          Last edited by TRENT; 10-29-2023, 07:48 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X