I can't figure out Desai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't figure out Desai

The Miami game was the best performance by an Eagles defense in a long time.

But they've had more bad games against decent to below average QBs already than they'd had over the past two years.

A lot of that had to do with injuries early in the season, but they're fairly healthy now. Hopefully Byard can make a difference once he's acclimated.

He is a little more aggressive than Gannon but it still is pretty passive. Even when they blitz it’s up the middle so it can be picked up. Miami’s offense runs through Hill so playing a deep shell is perfect for that offense. It would also help to contest the WR releases.

Comment

that O Line had 3 starters missing,,,look what our offense was like after Johnson went out...We just caught them at the right time. Need to hit Dak early and often, and make him think about the rush!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Simple explanation could be that he doesn't want to put certain stuff of film by using it on a lesser opponent.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Simple explanation could be that he doesn't want to put certain stuff of film by using it on a lesser opponent.
          like covering the recievers?

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

like covering the recievers?
            Impolite.

You catch these last couple games?

Comment

One thing that is true about the Eagles defensive scheme. It excels in giving up 1 minute TD drives late in the half.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Impolite.

You catch these last couple games?
                Got back in time for this Sunday. A road division game is always hard especially coming off a game like the Dolphins. It is also tough to put together back to back defensive gems in the league these days. The Fins and Commies are exact opposite offenses so I will give them a pass. I’m coming to grips with the fact we have a great team and great teams grind out wins in the regular season and rise their level in big games.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  One thing that is true about the Eagles defensive scheme. It excels in giving up 1 minute TD drives late in the half.
                  it seems like every team gives up late first half scores. It is almost like giving up a FG is a defensive win these days.

Comment

Working...
                  X