It's Dallass Week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Dallass Week...

Tomorrow is a day when many remember and celebrate the lives of our departed friends, family and loved ones.

So I just want to take a moment to remember my friend Tim, who passed away this week last year. I think the link below is a worthy remembrance. I always loved it when he would post this sh*t.

I miss ya, IG.

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...parade-edition

--------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

He was a doll.

Comment

Awesome
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

EVERYTIME I'M ON BOARDS , AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK, I LOOK UP AND STILL SEE IG ON THE NINTH FLOOR SITTIN ON THE BALCONY, SMOKE A BLOWIN...

WE ALL MISS OUR BROTHER.....
        CLOSER TO ME THAN MY OWN BLOOD.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I remember that post for the pics, however it’s nice to see IG’s comment that it felt like our year for a parade!

We had one and I was there loving every minute of it! If you didn’t experience the 70’s on, it’s hard to imagine what we fans had to endure.

It was a life time achievement.

Comment

Was thinking of him last night. If you get by the tailgate I made a plaque .it's in the bus. Forever in our heart. And Dallas suck.....

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
              Was thinking of him last night. If you get by the tailgate I made a plaque .it's in the bus. Forever in our heart. And Dallas suck.....
              I haven't been able to make it to a game yet this year but I plan to be there on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

That thread is an all-time favorite of mine by the late great IG.

Love the accurate foreshadowing at the beginning about that year being the year we finally get our parade.
                Last edited by BirdsInNC; 11-03-2023, 09:39 AM.
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Working...
                X