Hey Duck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Duck

What do you think about then Rolling Stones new album? I seem to remember you are a big Exile on Main St. fan.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Floored by it. I'm sure there's some auto-tune or computer correction involved in the mix, but I'm still blown away by how good they sound at 80 freaking years old. The song with Gaga is the best stuff they've done since Mixed Emotions. And I love the video for Angry.

Comment

Did you catch Mick in the #21 Kelly Green jersey in the video? I love that.
      --------

Comment

I did! It's my second favorite thing in the video.

Comment

Ok now I have to ask you what your favorite thing is!
          --------

Comment

I'm a sucker for beautiful girls dancing in the backseat of moving convertibles.
            Last edited by The Duck; 10-31-2023, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I should have guessed! Ha!
              --------

Comment

I was at the first show of the Stones’ 1981 tour at JFK stadium when Mick came out in the kelly green and silver John Sciarra number 21 jersey. Supposedly he wore it for the first month of the tour.

I had two college friends who attended the last show of the Stones previous 1978 tour, also at JFK Stadium. Their theory, which may have been true, was that that last 1978 show was a shitshow of sorts, and so that was why the Stones opened in Philly in 1981.

Comment

Working...
                X