Anyone watching the World Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the World Series

They just used Terrapin Station as the 7th inning bumper music. Most interesting thing that’s happened in this series.

Assuming it's on Fox, right? They play a lot of Dead and Phish going into breaks during football games.

Also, Phillies would've lost to the Rangers in 5.

Comment

I'd give Wheeler a shot at two wins, but that's about it. Phillies weren't beating this team.

Comment

No; but I could see that more if it was a cali team. Nice tribute to Jerry though,,he loved basebore.
        I think the Phills would have had a chance against the Rangers.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

"I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

WATCHING SOME.
            AS LONG AS CASTY TURNER AND HARPER WOULD HIT THAT SLIDER AND SLURVE. NOT GO OH FER 22 LIKE THEY DID GAME 6-7,
            WOULD HAVE BEEN 7 GAMES I THINK WITH RANGERS, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN HOME FIELD.
            I THINK RANGERS WIN THAT SERIES TOO.

I DONT PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO MUSIC OR THE ANNOUNCERS, I FIND THFM ANNOYING.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Watched about 2 innings all series.. I be curious the ratings on this one. Has to be low.

Comment

Lowest rated World Series ever, beating out the 2020 COVID series.

Fun fact: the highest rated World Series game ever? Game 6, Royals @ Phillies, 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                  Basebore and jammy bands. I find your lack of interest shocking.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X