I want the Eagles to leave nothing in the locker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the Eagles to leave nothing in the locker room

Against Dallas as the King left nothing in the parking lot from the roof of a travel trailer before a Dallas game years ago.

I believe that was the last time we saw the King until next year, when he was a teetotaler having done rehab.

That was a Hall of Fame performance by the King. If our guys play half that well we're a cinch to win.

Comment

This is the game, win this and go into the by week with the world at your feet, I mean a 2.5 game lead, 3-0 in division and the Giants are a wreck so those 2 games should be shoe ins. Which means no matter what the division should be a win. I know this sounds over confident but it's also reality.

Comment

FUCK DALLAS YO....
        CAN'T STAND OR THEIR FRAUD FANS.
        BAND WAGON JIMPING JERKOFFS IN PHILLY AREA. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.
        THERE WERE A BUNCH OF COWFAG FRAUDS ON OC BOARDS TODAY....
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Against Dallas as the King left nothing in the parking lot from the roof of a travel trailer before a Dallas game years ago.

I believe that was the last time we saw the King until next year, when he was a teetotaler having done rehab.
          BWAHAHAHAHAHA OMG BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Someone has that photo. one more.. shaking head.. the frozen beer on his chest. classic day..

Comment

Working...
            X