• Show
Clear All

• They fucking deserve the L

Horrible job coaching and defense was disgisting

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Horrible job coaching and defense was disgisting
    You were saying???

Comment

I was saying they deserve the L and they did. Dallas lost the game we didn't win it and anyone can dispute that and live in whatever fantasy world they want.

Comment

8 and FUCKING 1.......!!!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Yeah, I was ready to jump off a cliff when they got inside the 20.

I will say that if the roles were reversed, I think everyone would be freaking out about losing in the way Dallas did.

Positive spin is that they have some house money. One step closer to the #1 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Yeah, I was ready to jump off a cliff when they got inside the 20.

I will say that if the roles were reversed, I think everyone would be freaking out about losing in the way Dallas did.

Positive spin is that they have some house money. One step closer to the #1 seed.
            Ya. I know I shoot my mount off a lot during the games it's just I want better for them. I don't expect blowouts but damn sometimes they are so frustrating and confusing. Trent said it best, we usually lose these games so we are lucky to have the W's now.

Ps, I have been bitching since game 1 so I have to believe I am some sort of lucky charm so I can't stop hahhaa
            Last edited by Spartan92; 11-05-2023, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

Ps, I have been bitching since game 1 so I have to believe I am some sort of lucky charm so I can't stop hahhaa
              this is what I will tell myself to get through your posts. There is an OG poster on here - Anthony - he single handedly won the 2008 World Series with his posts. Do your job Sparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

this is what I will tell myself to get through your posts. There is an OG poster on here - Anthony - he single handedly won the 2008 World Series with his posts. Do your job Sparty
                Lolol sorry man like I said I know I get too much sometimes. Mia colpa. Nothing I say I really ever meant to offend anyone on here so if it did I'll apologize for that. I can own it.

And I will ride the wave all the way to a chip of need be lol

Comment

They keep winning these games. Maybe they are just good and step up in big spots. The Patriots won this way for 20 years.

Comment

I'll take it! At the end of the day, all that matters is the W. That being said, they have to cleanup the penalties and secondary

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Anthony... LOL I don't post that often anymore but he was nothing but doom.
                      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

I live bet $10 on Dallas at 25-1 around the two minute mark. Not sure why the odds were ever that long. Figured if the Eagles were going to blow it, at least I'd win some money. I cashed it out when it got to $125. Perfect ending!
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                        X