• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything on Goedert?

I hope he’s OK.

Broken forearm is feared.

Comment

That Motherfucker Bell intentionally latched on to his arm and broke it. Look at the replay. Fucking cheater dirty fucking CowTurds!!!

Comment

Forearm fracture. MRI tomorrow. He's going to be out for a while.

Comment

Bummer
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
            That Motherfucker Bell intentionally latched on to his arm and broke it. Look at the replay. Fucking cheater dirty fucking CowTurds!!!
            I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE SAME THING.
            NORMALLY PLAYERS JUST PUSH OUT OF BOUNDS, BUT HE GRABBED THE STIFF ARM AND JUST FELL ON IT.
            IF HE'S GONE MINIMUM 4 WEEKS AT LEAST WE HAVE A BYE THIS WEEK.
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-06-2023, 10:11 AM.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Ian Rappaport said he will need surgery (maybe as early as today) but they are hoping for a fairly speedy recovery. I’m hoping maybe 5-6 weeks and he can come back with some sort of protective cast.

--------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Ian Rappaport said he will need surgery (maybe as early as today) but they are hoping for a fairly speedy recovery. I’m hoping maybe 5-6 weeks and he can come back with some sort of protective cast.
                he's getting surgery today...and yeah 4 to 5 weeks,,tough stretch to lose him...they were just getting him more involved. Its not a knee so when he's ready to come back he should be able to step right in.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

One week of recuperation is the bye so that is something.

Comment

They had too many pass catchers to keep happy. Stoll will be fine. And more snaps for Julio.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I wish Goedert had just gone out of bounds on that play. The guy is an absolute monster but it seems like fighting for extra yardage hurts him sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        They had too many pass catchers to keep happy. Stoll will be fine. And more snaps for Julio.
                        I was thinking the Eagles could use Julio for some of the Goedert passes. Two weeks to scheme it.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

I was thinking the Eagles could use Julio for some of the Goedert passes. Two weeks to scheme it.
                          I thought the same thing. Not sure what kind of blacker Julio is but he should still be able to run the routes and catch the ball he is big and physical. So ya my only concern is the blocking. Could be a great idea.

Comment

I just watched the replay of Goedert's injury in slow motion about fifteen times. In addition to grabbing Goedert's arm and twisting it down, Bell pulled it in close to his body, THEN HE HOOKED GOEDERT'S LEG AND TRIPPED HIM WHILE PUTTING ALL HIS WEIGHT ON HIS FOREARM. There is no way Bell could not have been trying to hurt Goedert. Not in a million years. Blatant dirty play. I don't know how the Refs could have ignored it. Unnecessary roughness! CowTurd Motherfucker Bell. I hope when we meet them again in December, our player don't forget what Bell did. Payback I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
                              I just watched the replay of Goedert's injury in slow motion about fifteen times. In addition to grabbing Goedert's arm and twisting it down, Bell pulled it in close to his body, THEN HE HOOKED GOEDERT'S LEG AND TRIPPED HIM WHILE PUTTING ALL HIS WEIGHT ON HIS FOREARM. There is no way Bell could not have been trying to hurt Goedert. Not in a million years. Blatant dirty play. I don't know how the Refs could have ignored it. Unnecessary roughness! CowTurd Motherfucker Bell. I hope when we meet them again in December, our player don't forget what Bell did. Payback I hope!
                              I looked at it again too. I wonder if the league reviewed it.
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X