THE DULLASS COWFAGS ARE....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE DULLASS COWFAGS ARE....

A BUNCH OF CHEAP SHOT BUSCH LEAGUE ASSHOLES, THAT ARE AS STUPID AS THAT FUCKED UP STAR.
    NO NOTHING ABOUT WHAT A SIDELINE IS...IDIOT...
    BROKE PHILLY GOEDERT'S ARM ON PURPOSE, TO OBVIOUS TO NOT SEE IT.
    CHEAP SHOTS ALL NIGHT, KICKED AND PUNCHED KELCE IN THE HEAD WHEN HE WAS FLAT ON HIS BACK. FAG WON'T DO IT FACE TO FACE.
    SCUM BAGS....
    BUNCH OF PUSSIES.
    I'VE BEEN TO TONS OF SEMI PRO GAMES BACK IN THE DAY AND THEY WOULD NEVER PULL THE SHIT THESE PITIFUL EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS DO.

HATE THEM NOW MORE THAN I EVER HAVE.
    BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS.
    THAT IS ALL.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-06-2023, 08:22 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Just said that to the wife and kids...Re watched the game to see the injuries mostly,,that defender was twisting his arm as he threw all of his weight on it,,trust me,,,was the twist that BROKE IT!
    fuck the cowfags! and their boat riding fans.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Have to agree that looked pretty intentional. Kelce took a few cheap shots ya I saw that. Also loved when he grabbed the Cowbitch by the collar and just roared right in his face. Gotta find that clip and post it I think the Cowbitch player shit his pants. Going to be sad to lose this HOF when he decided to hang them up. He is one of one!

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        A BUNCH OF CHEAP SHOT BUSCH LEAGUE ASSHOLES, THAT ARE AS STUPID AS THAT FUCKED UP STAR.
        NO NOTHING ABOUT WHAT A SIDELINE IS...IDIOT...
        BROKE PHILLY GOEDERT'S ARM ON PURPOSE, TO OBVIOUS TO NOT SEE IT.
        CHEAP SHOTS ALL NIGHT, KICKED AND PUNCHED KELCE IN THE HEAD WHEN HE WAS FLAT ON HIS BACK. FAG WON'T DO IT FACE TO FACE.
        SCUM BAGS....
        BUNCH OF PUSSIES.
        I'VE BEEN TO TONS OF SEMI PRO GAMES BACK IN THE DAY AND THEY WOULD NEVER PULL THE SHIT THESE PITIFUL EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS DO.

HATE THEM NOW MORE THAN I EVER HAVE.
        BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS.
        THAT IS ALL.
        YOU PROBABLY LOVED THE BODY BAG GAME AGAINST THE REDSKINS BACK IN '90. BE HONEST, SPINA BEEFEATER

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post

YOU PROBABLY LOVED THE BODY BAG GAME AGAINST THE REDSKINS BACK IN '90. BE HONEST, SPINA BEEFEATER
          YOUR FUCKIN A RIGHT I DID. WHAT YOU DIDN'T? ANY REAL EAGLES PHAN DID.....
          MAKES ME QUESTION YOUR LOYALTIES....

WHERE YOU THERE?
          I WAS.....
          GOT THERE 7 AM.
          PLAYED A ROUND OF GOLF BEFORE TAILGATE...WAS IN SOUTH PHILLY FOR 20 HOURS THAT MONDAY....

AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANYTHING GOING ON HAVE TO DO WITH THAT GAME...
          TRY HARDER THAT NAME WAS WEAK.....
          YOU CAN DO BETTER.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Have to agree that looked pretty intentional. Kelce took a few cheap shots ya I saw that. Also loved when he grabbed the Cowbitch by the collar and just roared right in his face. Gotta find that clip and post it I think the Cowbitch player shit his pants. Going to be sad to lose this HOF when he decided to hang them up. He is one of one!
            I'LL BE SEEING HIM ON THE BEACH DURING THE SUMMERS OF HIS RETIREMENT.
            MAYBE HAVE A COLD ONE AND A CATCH.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I'LL BE SEEING HIM ON THE BEACH DURING THE SUMMERS OF HIS RETIREMENT.
              MAYBE HAVE A COLD ONE AND A CATCH.
              I'm sure he will be a really cool dude to hang with. Pop a brew for us man!

Comment

Working...
              X