Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blankenshit #6 ranked safety per PFF

Did my crazy pills kick in?

In the 2004 Super Bowl season PFF ranked Pinkston ahead of TO among wide receivers. Someone is taking crazy pills but it’s not you.

Comment

You do realize that the kid doesn't even have a full season of playing time yet? I think the kid has potential, but along the way he will make mistakes. It was Blankenship who stopped Ceedee from getting to the end zone on that final play, and if you didn't notice, he also stripped the ball and landed on it.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        You do realize that the kid doesn't even have a full season of playing time yet? I think the kid has potential, but along the way he will make mistakes. It was Blankenship who stopped Ceedee from getting to the end zone on that final play, and if you didn't notice, he also stripped the ball and landed on it.
        SOME PEOPLE WANT PERFECTION FROM EVERY PLAYER, EVERY PLAY, FROM THEIR FIRST EVER NFL PLAY TO THE LAST.

HE'S PLAYING IN A D BACKFIELD THAT CAN'T KEEP THE SAME PLAYERS OUT THERE FOR PRACTICALLY A FULL QUARTER THAN A FULL GAME, LET ALONE GAMES IN A ROW DUE TO INJURY.

I THINK THE KID IS DOING AN ABOVE AVG JOB. I'VE SAID IT ALL ALONG..
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

don't forget the tackle on 4th down on the goal line,,he's trying!
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

He has been a huge surprise and I like it, he has heart and plays strong, saved the game this week with the tackle on the one foot line.

Comment

SO BASICALLY HE STOPPED 12 POINTS FROM HAPPENING VS THE FAGS...
              MAN HE SUCKS.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

SOME PEOPLE WANT PERFECTION FROM EVERY PLAYER, EVERY PLAY, FROM THEIR FIRST EVER NFL PLAY TO THE LAST.

HE'S PLAYING IN A D BACKFIELD THAT CAN'T KEEP THE SAME PLAYERS OUT THERE FOR PRACTICALLY A FULL QUARTER THAN A FULL GAME, LET ALONE GAMES IN A ROW DUE TO INJURY.

I THINK THE KID IS DOING AN ABOVE AVG JOB. I'VE SAID IT ALL ALONG..
                For a kid with no pedigree and less than a season of PT, I'd say he's done a nice job. Even in the Redskins game, after getting abused all day, he kept his head in the game and came up with a huge pick when they needed it badly. I like the kid.

Comment

I love and miss all you guys! GO FUCKING BIRDS!
                  World Fucking Champions

Comment

Same goes for Sydney Brown, he makes mistakes, but the kid has potential and just needs time to grow. Some of the hits he has laid on players already tells me he could become a really good safety.
                    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Same goes for Sydney Brown, he makes mistakes, but the kid has potential and just needs time to grow. Some of the hits he has laid on players already tells me he could become a really good safety.
                      Sydney Brown’s main problem is that he is a safety, not a nickel CB.

--------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

His int against Washington was the gamebreaker. The guy is a UDFA for God sake..

Comment

The whole point of my original post was that he was ranked as the "6th best safety by PFF" and that I thought that was crazy. Somewhere along the way there was a misunderstanding.

Comment

He's a bum.
                            Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES:

"I know I'm stupid"

Comment

Don't mess with Talcum Jenkins
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X