Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RASHAAD PENNY COMING OUT PARTY TONIGHT

I'M CALLING IT

I was just going to post that the rain surely provides us an advantage in this game yes? Our run game should knock the snot out of the Chiefs D and our secondary can get less abused.

Comment

PENNY INACTIVE. BIG SWIFT NIGHT INCOMING.

Comment

Inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          PENNY INACTIVE. BIG SWIFT NIGHT INCOMING.
          Lolol was a good idea. Hope they don't overthink this and decide to pass pass pass thinking the Chiefs will play the run. Gotta run to bring down the safety and open up the pass. So ya SWIFT

Comment

Rain = slippery field. We all saw how that worked for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Get ready for Chicken Choke City.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Rain = slippery field. We all saw how that worked for the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Get ready for Chicken Choke City.
              here they come!

Last edited by Riccardo; 11-20-2023, 08:24 PM.
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Meh I’m tired of this dude eating a roster spot ffs please use him over gains none ftlog. I think with the weather we might take a L tbh. Our run game has be mediocre the last few weeks then again CJ is back and when left is when it fell off (no knock to stein, he’s good at PB but meh at RB) . Go birds. My kids wearing their early gifts (middle got on throwback Dawkins and oldest has on Smitty, I wear BDN as always).

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                  I think it favors the Eagles if the ball has to stay on the ground tonight.

I'd get Hurts running. Act like it's 2021.

Comment

Working...
                  X