Jalen Hurts is a winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jalen Hurts is a winner

Not the prettiest QB but the guy knows how to win.

And big props to Sean Desaii. Such an improvement over Gannon.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Truth, he actually played a lousy game, but made enough plays to get the W, all that matters.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I agree with all of this

Comment

This is an accurate post. I agree with this post.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

He's been awesome this season. Struggled tonight. Still 6-0 the last 6 times he's trailed by least 10.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            He's been awesome this season. Struggled tonight. Still 6-0 the last 6 times he's trailed by least 10.
            Did you adjust for all of the TDs that don't count? I don't think you did, man!
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Did you adjust for all of the TDs that don't count? I don't think you did, man!
              Hurts broke Cam Newton's record for most rushing TDs by a QB in his first 4 seasons last night.

And he still has 7 more games to build upon that dubious honor, man!

Comment

Hurts has a management team composed of five smoke shows. I’d say he is WINNING!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  Monday night was #7. It's a cool stat, but a little misleading. The previous 6 were mostly early deficits to bad teams (Washington x 4 in '21 and '23, Indy and Jax last year). Monday was the first time he brought them back from -10 in the second half.

That's not to take anything away from Jalen at all. Keeping your head when you get down early and taking care of business against lesser teams, that's exactly what you want to see from your QB, especially a young QB. But what he did in Kansas City, on the road, in the rain, against the champs, on national TV with 30 million people watching.... that's a whole other level from those other six games. This was more of a turning point than a continuation of a trend.
                  Last edited by The Duck; 11-22-2023, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X