Good Bad Ugly- GRITTY GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bad Ugly- GRITTY GAME

A win is a Win. But for crying lout loud. When are we just going to watch a game this year - we can be like HOLLY ____, this team is the schizzle. But in KC defense, they are the superbowl champs and a very good team.
    The good bad ugly just goes like this:
    Good Blocking/ Terrible Blocking.-Chris Jones is a Freaking beast. Missing Pick up Blitz. Blocking on some of swift runs, GREAT job,
    Good Playcalling/Bad Playcalling- But desai is getting better.
    GET RID OF THAT ANDY REID SCREEN NOW... Felt like i was watching Westbrook and Pinkston and Thrash.
    Jalen Still does not see the field or go thru reads. WR open.\
    Covey and Mann ON ST- Very very good
    ROBY punch out was HUGE.... welcome back..
    Kevin Byard- Yep great job howie.. Jason Kelce who?
    We miss Dallsa Goeadart ALOT.. Lots of mixxing protection with Gainewell and swift.
    Why do we wiff so much on Tackles.???

LETS ENJOY THIS ONE AND GET READY FOR ANOHTER AFC COMPETIVE TEAM...
    WOOT WOOT..

About those dam screen passes... I want to know if those were in the original game plan or if they got rolled out after the OL started looking like ass. I was frustrated with them but I couldn't help but think they were trying to accomplish something by using them so much.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

A win against the defending champs, the best hc/coach in the league, in their house, in the rain, on MNF with the world watching is not an ugly win, as some are calling it, It's a statement win.

Agree with you on the playcalling, the OC needs to dump the WR screens on early downs and the QB draws on 3rd and long.

Comment

Gonna be tough to blow anyone out during this tough stretch of games. The final 4 games of the season are when we'll be able to see them really beat some teams.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          About those dam screen passes... I want to know if those were in the original game plan or if they got rolled out after the OL started looking like ass. I was frustrated with them but I couldn't help but think they were trying to accomplish something by using them so much.
          I was frustrated by the screens too, but I definitely think they were a result of problems in protection - whether that's Jalen, the OL, or both.

Here's a stat - Jalen didn't get a pass off on third down until there was 6:55 left in the game. Sacks on the first three and a few QB runs. He did convert a sneak in the 3rd quarter.

I don't like when they default to WR screens against pressure, but it's not like the other stuff was working either.

Comment

Working...
          X