A special shout out to Two Gap, the Hungarian Mad Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special shout out to Two Gap, the Hungarian Mad Man

for keeping the hate for the Fat Fuck alive. I for one, will forever despise that overrated fat piece of shit; as should every true, knowledgeable Igglephan.

BTW, did you happen to notice that the majority of successful Chefs plays are not the result of the play that was called, but of Mahomes improvising to make something good happen. Yet the idiot talking heads keeps call the fat turd an "offensive genius". Well, I agree with the "offensive" part anyway.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

I’m like the Al Hrabosky of Igglephans. (probably only you and I remember who Al Hrabosky was and is) You’ve once again crystallized and articulated who Andy Reid (FF) is: an overrated head coach.

Comment

PS: So happy to see you here. I missed your wit and wisdom. Happy Thanksgiving. Z

Comment

Thanx Z. I missed you too.

Once I noticed you started posting again, I realized that soon enough I'd be back. Your wonderful acerbic humor is only equaled by mine!

Besides, I figured 4 years was long enough.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
        X