Johnson questionable…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson questionable…

I have bad feeling a lot of people are going to be happy about today’s game.

Lots of “I’ve said it all along,” “this team is a fraud,” “fire Johnson,” and “wake the fuck up” threads incoming. If we can stay under 50 of those, maybe we’ll have a shot.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    I have bad feeling a lot of people are going to be happy about today’s game.

Lots of “I’ve said it all along,” “this team is a fraud,” “fire Johnson,” and “wake the fuck up” threads incoming. If we can stay under 50 of those, maybe we’ll have a shot.
    On the other hand, there is a pretty good historical record of the Eagles lower winning percentage when Johnson doesn't play. Maybe Slag will come out of hiatus and discuss now that Overbrook poked his head out of his hole.

Comment

Everything will be just fine as long as the Bills consider this a “big game”.

We all know how good they are in the “big game(s)”
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

This is a classic trap game. Let's see what happens.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If Johnson doesn't play you kinda don't want to have long developing plays I would think so ya okay calling would be critical. Running the ball, quick hitters and I would start changing the launch point by moving the pocket. But what do we know we aren't coaches lol. We should be fine

​​​

Comment

I want the Eagles to curb stomp the Bills. It’s like living with the Vagiants fans in NJ for 25 years was. They’ve taken the Jalen Hurts isn’t all that good pills.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              If Johnson doesn't play you kinda don't want to have long developing plays I would think so ya okay calling would be critical. Running the ball, quick hitters and I would start changing the launch point by moving the pocket. But what do we know we aren't coaches lol. We should be fine

​​​
              with Jurgens back,,,just keep the TE in to help whom ever is at RT tackle...and run the fuggin ball!
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                I want the Eagles to curb stomp the Bills. It’s like living with the Vagiants fans in NJ for 25 years was. They’ve taken the Jalen Hurts isn’t all that good pills.
                Oh, but Josh Allen is special?
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Wet field I guess it’s not worth the risk. We are getting uncomfortably close to a world without Johnson and Kielce. Amazing how long they have been so good.

Comment

Lane's officially inactive. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                      Wet field I guess it’s not worth the risk. We are getting uncomfortably close to a world without Johnson and Kielce. Amazing how long they have been so good.
                      is going to be a soaker tonight,,with his injury history, would be crazy to put him out there..Going to be a messy game for sure.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

​​​
                        1st three plays from scrimmage were long, developing pass plays. Jalen running for his life on all three. You would think BJ would run things like you said. I guess we will do it the hard way

Comment

Originally posted by NcEaglesfan View Post

1st three plays from scrimmage were long, developing pass plays. Jalen running for his life on all three. You would think BJ would run things like you said. I guess we will do it the hard way
                          Anyone with any sense of football knowledge knew this was coming. But since I called it out I'm gonna get killed for it. All good I can take it. We are still going to win this game despite this inept reject who calls plays bc Hurts is a beast and refuses to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Oh, but Josh Allen is special?
                            Josh Allen is the 2nd best QB in the league

Comment

Anyone with any sense of football knowledge knew this was coming. But since I called it out I'm gonna get killed for it. All good I can take it. We are still going to win this game despite this inept reject who calls plays bc Hurts is a beast and refuses to lose.
                              Hurts is the biggest reason they’re losing right now

Comment

Working...
                              X