Allen>Purdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen>Purdy

after the numbers Howell put up against this dee,,I'm not saying Purdy can't throw for 400 yards,,,But he's no Josh Allen...Don't even think he has started a full season in the NFL and he's not going to be running over Linebackers in the open field. Going to be the game of the year so far...Like the fact they have to come to Philly.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I would take Allen over Purdy as a QB but there is no doubt Purdy has a much better supporting cast.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I would take Allen over Purdy as a QB but there is no doubt Purdy has a much better supporting cast.
      By far,,,on defense also...But 5 years less starting experience than Allen...He's been up and down this year...So lets hope he off.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

By far,,,on defense also...But 5 years less starting experience than Allen...He's been up and down this year...So lets hope he off.

he’s only down when CMC and Debo are out and the Opposition gets pressure on him. I hope Sean has noticed this in their 3 losses (cmc and Debo were out thos losses and the defense got pressure on Brock).

Comment

There is enormous pressure on Purdy to win Sunday. It is must win for SF. Let’s see how he handles it.
          Last edited by RSE; 11-27-2023, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            There is enormous pressure on Purdy to win Sunday. It is must win for SF. Let’s see how he handles it.
            hey they want to make us Home DOGS! Bring it on!!!

Busted up as we are right now; as Barret Brooks says,,,"U gatta play Us!!!!"
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
            X