DeSean Jackson to sign ceremonial contract on Friday and retire an Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeSean Jackson to sign ceremonial contract on Friday and retire an Eagle

One of my favorite Eagles and the exception that proved the rule when it came to Reid (FF) and WRs.

I hope he is at the game on Sunday.

Edit-- just saw he is going to be an honorary captain on Sunday.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

shame he didn't listen to the doctors when he was here,,,I was there with my twins for the opener against the Foreskins..DJ Went for 2 big bombs and won us the game...Was great! All down hill from there...wish the guy well. Chip is a douch!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Until he retired he still has the highest career average yards per reception of any current player.

Cutting DeSean was the beginning of the end for Chump (and there were those on this board who approved! I’ll never forget that.). Desean never missed an opportunity to make Chump pay for that and I was ok with that.

The play in Dallas where he caught the ball about five yards upfield on the left sideline and he ran the other 75 yards all the way across the field is one of my favorite Eagles plays.

Comment

One of my all-time favorites. Was at the SF game his rookie year and walking through the lot got called over to a tailgate by a friendly dude - who then introduced himself as Desean's dad(the whole family was there). His dad said multiple times how happy he was that the Eagles drafted him and how much love the fans have shown. Sadly he passed about 7 months later but will always remember that interaction with a proud father.

Comment

that's a great story
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X