Fucking Cheating CowPukes getting tons of help from the Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Cheating CowPukes getting tons of help from the Refs

Almost every play there's a penalty. The Turds have 8 for 122 yards. And still the refs are helping them every chance they get. Seattle had to score three touchdowns to make one stick because of penalties and last second TO by McCarthy. Dallas commited three pass interfences in a row and are holding on every play. That Marquese Bell is playing as dirty as ever, called for a vicious facemask. Really ugly gameplay by the dirty Cockroaches. But the Seahawks are playing them hard. You look at their wins this year, all teams with losing records. Fuck Dallas! Fuck Dax!
    Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 12-01-2023, 12:43 AM.

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
    Almost every play there's a penalty. The Turds have 8 for 122 yards. And still the refs are helping them every chance they get. Seattle had to score three touchdowns to make one stick because of penalties and last second TO by McCarthy. Dallas commited three pass interfences in a row and are holding on every play. That Marquese Bell is playing as dirty as ever, called for a vicious facemask. Really ugly gameplay by the dirty Cockroaches. But the Seahawks are playing them hard. You look at their wins this year, all teams with losing records. Fuck Dallas! Fuck Dax!
    Just checked nfl . Com and they have Dak ranked as number 1 QB in the league

Comment

Fuck Dak! He made plenty of mistakes, threw an interception that was called back by, you guessed it one of the numerous and constant Zebra penalties. But it was obvious the refs wanted the Pukes to win. They did everything but catch a Dak pass and run it in for the Cowturds. One pass interference penalty against the Seahawks was whena defender merely touched a Cowboy receiver's shoulder pad!!! Did not impede the receiver in any way. The whole game was one long penaly fest from start to finish. Fucking refs ruined the game. Not to mention the Clete Blakeman -No time left to kick a field goal because they forgot to reset the clock- fiasco. Blakeman should be fired. Worse officiating I've ever seen in a football game.
      Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 12-01-2023, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Fuck Dak! He made plenty of mistakes, threw an interception that was called back by, you guessed it one of the numerous and constant Zebra penalties. But it was obvious the refs wanted the Pukes to win. They did everything but catch a Dak pass and run it in for the Cowturds. One pass interference penalty against the Seahawks was whena defender merely touched a Cowboy receiver's shoulder pad!!! Did not impede the receiver in any way. The whole game was one long penaly fest from start to finish. Fucking refs ruined the game. Not to mention the Clete Blakeman -No time left to kick a field goal because they forgot to reset the clock- fiasco. Blakeman should be fired. Worse officiating I've ever seen in a football game.
        I liked the part where they threw the flag on Dallas for decapitating some poor Seahawk schmuck, then picked up the flag, because I guess, the word "decapitation" doesn't appear anywhere in the NFL rulebook, or something.

Comment

LOL dude Dak knew he had a free play on that INT.

The teams finished basically even in penalties and yardage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I liked the part where they threw the flag on Dallas for decapitating some poor Seahawk schmuck, then picked up the flag, because I guess, the word "decapitation" doesn't appear anywhere in the NFL rulebook, or something.
            Didn't see the game (Bezos already gets enough of my money from my Washington Post subscription), but I've noticed quite a bit of that "decapitation tackle" being employed this year.

Seems like it should be a major penalty, but it's never called.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

LOL dude Dak knew he had a free play on that INT.

The teams finished basically even in penalties and yardage.
              Yeah, that pick was never a question. But that PI and the picked up 15 yarder were pretty terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Yeah, that pick was never a question. But that PI and the picked up 15 yarder were pretty terrible.
                PI was questionable. I don't think that was a facemask on the flag they picked up, but it's hard to tell.

Comment

Anyone who takes anything on a site with .com as real is a fool. There is no straight sports reporting anymore just click bait. The Cowboys, Chiefs and 49ers get the most clicks so they get articles and rankings to make them the best. All that matters is what happens on Sunday and wit Goodell in charge of the refs it might be wise to question that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                    Anyone who takes anything on a site with .com as real is a fool. There is no straight sports reporting anymore just click bait. The Cowboys, Chiefs and 49ers get the most clicks so they get articles and rankings to make them the best. All that matters is what happens on Sunday and wit Goodell in charge of the refs it might be wise to question that.
                    The Cowboy-blowing is as much about getting hate clicks from us as it is about Cowboys fans. It is the best rivalry in the league right now,... can't really blame the league for milking the hell out of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X