Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really, really, really want to win this game on Sunday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really, really, really want to win this game on Sunday.

Fuck these asshole 49er's and their big fucking mouths. I'd pay big money to see Cox or Carter or Davis rip off Deebo's helmet and then punch his lights out. The guy's the biggest piece of shit on a team loaded with big mouth pieces of shit.
    Let's just shut them the fuck up, along with the shitload of brain dead talking heads that are slobbering all over about how SF is going to beat us.

It's fun to be a home dog again, so just go out there and kick the living shit out of those assholes!
    Last edited by Overbrook; 12-01-2023, 11:36 AM.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

I couldnt agree more with this sentiment.

Comment

Pundits said the same thing in January.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

a guy with 400 yards receiving and 1 TD should really be talking about another guys play?...and STFU!

I do realize he has rushing yards ect.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

11-1 baybee! Grasmanis 34 points.

Comment

So tired of these dicks still whining about last year....how bout your offensive line blocks to keep your QB from getting his ass kicked.??? Johnson playing...also read where Goedart took some throws at practice today

Comment

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
              11-1 baybee! Grasmanis 34 points.
              YOU GOT DAT RIGHT BB!!!! Luv ya big guy,
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Really hate these fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  Really hate these fucks.
                  the Fortywhiners!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

If I'm understanding this correctly, the 49ers' grievance is that the backup, 7th round pick QB that they lucked into got hurt in a playoff game, and thus they were unjustly denied their rightful place in the Super Bowl. Is that the crux of the thing? That's what they've been bitching and moaning about for the better part of a year?

As much as I hate the Cowboys, at least they don't require this sort of weak-ass artificial motivation to get themselves up for a big game.

Comment

All I know is if the offense comes out sputtering (90% chance it will) we lose this game. 9ers aren’t a bad team and tbh our defense is ass.

Middle of the field is going to be open all day.

Secondary is ass. Slay is washed and Bradberry got paid so he’s average again.

Why does the CBs play off like 5/10 yards?

Why is swift not used until the 2nd half. Stop putting Gainwell in. Dude is ass compared to Agent 0.

Why is Brian Johnson not scheming AJB open when defenses play zone to eliminate him?

Why did we open the Bills game with 3 straight (incomplete) passes? Wtf is that play calling??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PLAYCALLING?

Brian Johnson sucks and Sean Desai is not an upgrade over Gannon. I said what I said.

Could use a better QB coach as well to teach Jalen to step the fuck up in the pocket vs fleeing to the right (which is a dead play).

We will lose to the 9ers unfortunately because of the questions listed above.

Can’t play like dog shit against an elite team and expect to win.

Yes the 9ers are elite - Yes we are elite but we have obvious glaring flaws and a good coach will expose those.

Comment

We opened the Bills game with a pass because our receivers are AJ Brown and DeVonta Smith. We threw on 2nd and 10 because that's what you should do on 2nd and 10. Believe it or not the incompletions weren't part of the play call.

AJ Brown has 1050 yards through 11 games. DeVonta Smith has been featured more lately and playing very well.

Kenny Gainwell has 8 rushing attempts in the last 4 games.

It sounds like the Eagles, who are 4th in the league in rush attempts, need to run the ball more, while also throwing more to a guy coming off of a record-setting streak despite defenses "playing zone to eliminate him" (??)

All of this bitching about Brian Johnson is an even bigger waste of time than the bitching about Gannon.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
                          All I know is if the offense comes out sputtering (90% chance it will) we lose this game. 9ers aren’t a bad team and tbh our defense is ass.

Middle of the field is going to be open all day.

Secondary is ass. Slay is washed and Bradberry got paid so he’s average again.

Why does the CBs play off like 5/10 yards?

Why is swift not used until the 2nd half. Stop putting Gainwell in. Dude is ass compared to Agent 0.

Why is Brian Johnson not scheming AJB open when defenses play zone to eliminate him?

Why did we open the Bills game with 3 straight (incomplete) passes? Wtf is that play calling??? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT PLAYCALLING?

Brian Johnson sucks and Sean Desai is not an upgrade over Gannon. I said what I said.

Could use a better QB coach as well to teach Jalen to step the fuck up in the pocket vs fleeing to the right (which is a dead play).

We will lose to the 9ers unfortunately because of the questions listed above.

Can’t play like dog shit against an elite team and expect to win.

Yes the 9ers are elite - Yes we are elite but we have obvious glaring flaws and a good coach will expose those.
                          OK, but now tell us what you don’t like about the Iggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

OK, but now tell us what you don’t like about the Iggles.
                            Coordinators tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Coordinators tbh
                              Pretty amazing that the Eagles are 26-5 since the beginning of last season despite employing the two worst DCs and the worst OC ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X