Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

Wide open all day
    Man, I’ve never seen that from a Shanahan offense before.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

There is absolutely no one on this board who understands scheme at the NFL level
      Desai is on the board? Welcome

Comment

Man, I’ve never seen that from a Shanahan offense before.
        You are not wrong man but come on be honest we have seen this every friggin week. Stop making seem like it's just SF that's laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

You are not wrong man but come on be honest we have seen this every friggin week. Stop making seem like it's just SF that's laughable.
          This has a lot to do with it being SF.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

Desai is on the board? Welcome
            Yep, Gannon and Schwartz too.

Comment

They have weaknesses but SF is very good. 95 defensive snaps against Buffalo had something to do with it. That was the most by any team this year.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

There is absolutely no one on this board who understands scheme at the NFL level
                I personally think it's a personnel issue. The back end of the defense has degraded since the start of 2022. You've seen a lot of the same issues across different coordinators. They had one pbu yesterday and that was Jordan Davis on the first play. The niners had 11. The niners do seem to scheme up a lot of players running open but this team busts weekly against almost everyone. Pitch and catch for extended periods of games... Just not competitive on the back end. I'm reading a lot about all of the snaps they had to play vs buffalo etc... They wouldn't have to play those snaps if they got off the field. They haven't really gotten off the field really all season.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I dont see that at all...playing decent,,the offense is shitting the bed
                  I would just like to say,,,this was a rose colored glasses statement. The defense sucked and the O hung them out to dry...Gday guys...Its Monday,,another week.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

apparently Desai has said himself he is an idiot and can't think fast enough so maybe he doesn't either hahahaha

Comment

I didn’t Desai was an idiot asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                        I didn’t Desai was an idiot asshole.
                        When you resort to name-calling you have already lost any argument but you would think a so called attorney would already know that hahaha

Also, if a coordinator is too slow calling in his defense and making adjustments ya he is an idiot plain and simple. No need to call him one it's already assumed haha

Last edited by Spartan92; 12-06-2023, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X