Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOK THIS GAME WAS A NO BRAINER TO PICK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK THIS GAME WAS A NO BRAINER TO PICK...

NINERS HAD A 10 DAY REST...
    EAGLES PLAYED THREE GAMES IN 13 DAYS..
    DID I FIGURE WE WOULD GET OUR ASSES HANDED TO US NO, BUT I DAMN SURE HAD NINERS COVERING THAT 3 POINTS...

10-2....WE WOULD ALL TAKE THAT BEFORE SESON STARTED .
    GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES YOU DIPSHITS...

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

YOU DICK AND BALLS!

Comment

I didn't think it would be close, for all of those reasons. The Niners were rested, they were healthy, and they're been cruising. They obliterated the Cowboys, then walked into Jacksonville and beat the top seeded AFC team by 31 points. That was the tip-off that they're really fucking good. It didn't hurt that in back-to-back seasons, other NFC teams gifted them their best players at the trade deadline while the Eagles countered with comparatively minor moves.

If the Niners can get through the next five games without any major injuries (Purdy, CMC, Deebo, Kittle, etc), the only thing that beats them is an any-given-Sunday fluke. They're head and shoulders above the rest of the league right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        I didn't think it would be close, for all of those reasons. The Niners were rested, they were healthy, and they're been cruising. They obliterated the Cowboys, then walked into Jacksonville and beat the top seeded AFC team by 31 points. That was the tip-off that they're really fucking good. It didn't hurt that in back-to-back seasons, other NFC teams gifted them their best players at the trade deadline while the Eagles countered with comparatively minor moves.

If the Niners can get through the next five games without any major injuries (Purdy, CMC, Deebo, Kittle, etc), the only thing that beats them is an any-given-Sunday fluke. They're head and shoulders above the rest of the league right now.
        This.

Comment

On the basis of last night their biggest return from injury was Willams. He destroyed Sweat and the rest of the right side of our defensive line. They barely bothered to run toward Reddick.
          Last edited by RSE; 12-04-2023, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            YOU DICK AND BALLS!
            WOW SUPER INTELLIGENT RESPONSE.
            BUT ITS WHAT I EXPECT.
            REALLY, I CAN GO A LONG WAY THINKING ABOUT THIS SEASON AND COWFAGS GAME COMING UP.....WITH DICK AND BALLS...
            YOU SMEGMA.....
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA! TOUCHÉ!

Comment

Working...
              X