6 days till choke city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 days till choke city

Eh dallASS are frauds. A 2nd win in God's toilet will erase the stink from yesterday
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

I just don’t see it as they have had since last Thursday to game plan against us. They will attack the middle , it’s a no brainer. We will get to watch them move down the field easily while our vanilla offense go 3 and O or fumble or something dumb like a QB draw. This dude has like no plays in the book lol I can literally call all our plays it’s hilarious.

the fact that Jalen had like all day to throw and nobody got open is 2 things - fatigue and scheme. The slants were working early on and we went away. Where was switch screens? Where was swift as a check down if we’re gonna take deep shots all day. A high scoring Offense can negate the crappy defense but when both are bad well it’s what you saw yesterday.

Comment

It doesn’t have to be a high scoring offenses that negates a bad defense. It can also be an OFFENSE THAT RUNS THE FOOTBALL AND POSSESSES THE FOOTBALL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        It doesn’t have to be a high scoring offenses that negates a bad defense. It can also be an OFFENSE THAT RUNS THE FOOTBALL AND POSSESSES THE FOOTBALL!!!!!
        So you admit BJ is ass? Heh like wtf is Penny? Where are the runs? We have the number 1 online and can’t run the ball?? That TD in the goal line , Jalen walked right in so why couldn’t we run??

Sorry not sorry but Nick is being immature and dumb putting the starters in when down 23 points with 3 minutes left. Swift got fking rocked. Like that’s dumb just stupid coaching. I am just mad man.

Comment

Working...
        X