Don’t be a Chicken Little!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t be a Chicken Little!

Boo Hoo, the Niners and Cowturds are so much better than us! The sky is falling!

Coffee is for closers, Chickens are for choking.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I'd say the Niners clearly demonstrated that they're much better than both the Eagles and the Cowboys right now. Being healthy is a huge part of that. On the flip side, so is playing without a Pro Bowl TE and our leading tackler. So is coming off a grueling three game stretch of emotionally and physically draining games against damn good teams.

I don't think Dallas is in San Fransisco's class. They have a good offense, and Dak is playing very well. But they don't have the same level of skill players the 49ers have. And their defense is vulnerable, even at home (as Seattle showed).

Also, whatever edge the Cowboys might have had because of the revenge factor should be negated by the just-got-humiliated-at-home factor the Eagles are bringing. Losing two in a row in December isn't something that bodes well for the Eagles' division and home field chances. Expect them to come into this game with a heightened focus and sense of urgency.

Comment

You're right, I'm back to polly
      Last edited by Riccardo; 12-04-2023, 12:28 PM.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          I'd say the Niners clearly demonstrated that they're much better than both the Eagles and the Cowboys right now. Being healthy is a huge part of that. On the flip side, so is playing without a Pro Bowl TE and our leading tackler. So is coming off a grueling three game stretch of emotionally and physically draining games against damn good teams.

I don't think Dallas is in San Fransisco's class. They have a good offense, and Dak is playing very well. But they don't have the same level of skill players the 49ers have. And their defense is vulnerable, even at home (as Seattle showed).

Also, whatever edge the Cowboys might have had because of the revenge factor should be negated by the just-got-humiliated-at-home factor the Eagles are bringing. Losing two in a row in December isn't something that bodes well for the Eagles' division and home field chances. Expect them to come into this game with a heightened focus and sense of urgency.
          I approve this message...that defense was gassed coming out of the tunnel...yeah the offense shit the bed,,,but the team looked drained.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I approve this message...that defense was gassed coming out of the tunnel...yeah the offense shit the bed,,,but the team looked drained.
            Offense needs to wear out the other side. Get Goedert back, get Swift going, make the DL's life a little easier.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              I hate to say this, but I think there's a pretty good chance that the Eagles lose this week, win their last 4, and "back into the 1 seed" with SF dropping one...maybe against Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I hate to say this, but I think there's a pretty good chance that the Eagles lose this week, win their last 4, and "back into the 1 seed" with SF dropping one...maybe against Baltimore.
                As for Dallas after Sunday they have to go to Buffalo and Miami and host Detroit. There is no way Dallas is going to go to Buffalo and Miami and win both games.

Comment

yep, I agree. I just want to win the division so the Cowboys need to drop one. Changing the dynamic and having to play in SF takes a lot of pressure off of the Eagles. The Niners are ripe to be overconfident.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

yep, I agree. I just want to win the division so the Cowboys need to drop one. Changing the dynamic and having to play in SF takes a lot of pressure off of the Eagles. The Niners are ripe to be overconfident.
                    Eagles win the division if they’re both 14-3, right? Dallas’s Arizona loss gives the Eagles the conference record tiebreaker.

Of course some wiggle room would be nice.

Comment

Eagles win the division if they’re both 14-3, right? Dallas’s Arizona loss gives the Eagles the conference record tiebreaker.

Of course some wiggle room would be nice.
                      I guess that is right. I think the Bills or Dolphins trip them up. Don't have a lot of faith in the Lions in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                      X