Monday morning cope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday morning cope

Remember this? Turns out, it didn't matter all that much.

No, it's not a perfect analog, but weird things happen in the course of an NFL season. Sometimes getting humbled works out for the best.

I didn't expect to go 16-1, but didn't think the whole team would play such a bad game. In all Phases...they were getting thrashed in KC in the 1st half but turned it around,,,this was the opposite...If the offense is running the ball maintaining possession it helps the dee...its on the whole team...They have to find a way after today to put this one in the bank.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.
      NFL SCHEDULED THE EAGLES TO PLAY THREE REALLY GOOD TEAMS, IN JUST 13 DAYS. AND FRISCO 10 DAYS REST.
      NO CHANCE IN HELL GOING TO WIN THAT GAME.
      LOST A CONFERENCE GAME....OK

BEAT THEM SCUMBAG NO GOOD JERKOFF ASSHOLE, DID I SAY SCUMBAG ALREADY, ON THEIR KNEES ASS LICKING FUCKING COWFAGS
      THAT'S WHAT IS NEEDED...
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This defense is too suspect for cope. Has been all year. Dead last in 3rd down conversions, seems like they are automatic for the other team at this point. They are devoid of talent at LB and DB for the most part and now the DL is having trouble getting home.

Offense still does not have a real identity after 13 weeks. Play calling does not make sense at times and is down right brain dead at its worst.

They are just not passing the eye test for me, outside of crazy and sometimes lucky late game heroics, which is not a sustainable way to win in January/February.

Yesterdays result was not surprising at all to anyone who has been paying attention. I am usually pretty positive/ look on the bright side with the Eagles but I am having a hard time seeing how this team competes for a Super Bowl in January/ February especially with this defense.

That said, Fuck Dallas. The Birds can really set themselves up nicely with a win this weekend in that shit hole.
        Last edited by broadstreetparade; 12-04-2023, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X