Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...d-reaction-nfl

is a load of bullshit. If anyone can tell me what this is supposed to mean God bless you. How do you think faster? Seriously. This sounds like another guy who, like Andy Reid (Mahomes does his thinking for him now) and Sean McDermott, has to use every last brain cell he has to coach the game in front of him so that he has no capability to adjust on the fly.

Yep.

Comment

Mr. Vandelay.. care to chime in on Mr. Desai's defense lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        Mr. Vandelay.. care to chime in on Mr. Desai's defense lolol
        Not sure what your point is here - I've had a few posts questioning Desai this season. I'm actually surprised how long it took for people to start criticizing him.

As far as what I think you're talking about goes - I think "scheme" is a buzzword, and that fans blame "scheme" because it's easier to replace a coach than it is to replace players.

It also blows my mind that "fans" of this team are so happy to post, often during games, that they were "right" about such and such coach being a fraud, or that the "scheme" is "ass" or something. Newsflash, if you stake your claim that a team won't win the Super Bowl any given year, you'll probably be right.
        Last edited by art vandelay; 12-07-2023, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Not sure what your point is here - I've had a few posts questioning Desai this season. I'm actually surprised how long it took for people to start criticizing him.

As far as what I think you're talking about goes - I think "scheme" is a buzzword, and that fans blame "scheme" because it's easier to replace a coach than it is to replace players.

It also blows my mind that "fans" of this team are so happy to post, often during games, that they were "right" about such and such coach being a fraud, or that the "scheme" is "ass" or something. Newsflash, if you stake your claim that a team won't win the Super Bowl any given year, you'll probably be right.
          Don’t waste your breath.

Comment

"I need to put the players in better position" is the most tedious coachspeak.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X