X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Bosa thinks SF

built a blueprint for stopping Hurts and the Eagles

https://syndication.bleacherreport.c...hurts.amp.html

There is a lot of Hurts doesn't have it talk out there. A lot of white guys are taking crap it I s a lot like the early days of the black QB. They can be figured out and beaten because of their limitations. Bosa has been manhandled by Lane for the last two games so I guess he has to try to be relevant. The rule in poker is that if you spot a tell you keep it to yourself. My guess is that he thinks the Eagles win this Sunday and they can use this against the Cowboys in the playoffs.

Comment

They didn't really stop him. He threw for 300 and AJ and Devanta both had 100 yd games.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        They didn't really stop him. He threw for 300 and AJ and Devanta both had 100 yd games.
        with a gimpy lane Johnson Gimpy J Hurts, and No starting tight end,,,the whole team sucked,,tough time to have a bad game, but guess what if you played enough sports you know you don't have your A game every week. Lots of football to be played
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Nick Bosa can eat a dick

Comment

This team is like Dave Moss when he closes a good one.
            Last edited by The Duck; 12-09-2023, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Nick Bossa? NHOH
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

The classic "have the best defense in the league" blueprint. They put out the blueprint for stopping Dak and Trevor Lawrence too.

I don't care too much about this but it's weird that he mentioned making Jalen stay in the pocket. That's where he's at his best.

Comment

Working...
                X