Where the fuck is pre snap motion and no huddle offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the fuck is pre snap motion and no huddle offense

Don't say the OC has nothing to to with a game or the regression of this QB or offense. Last year there was motion and plays being fired off now they barely move or even get the ball snapped in time. They just straight line up and go.

​​​​​​Most of their big plays happen off scramble drills. Fine you don't want to call it scheme call it what you want it's called getting players running wide open for easy plays.

Our offense looks like it labors to score for fuck sakes
    ​​​​
    ​​​
    ​​​​​​

https://www.reddit.com/r/eagles/comm...gue_in_motion/

Yes lots of motion last year

Comment

This guy used a motion report from November 3rd, 2021 which was 2 season ago. Enjoy your OC and DC this year. Keep riding their meat bud you look real good dying on this hill.

Comment

Actually, that was a report from 3 days ago. Here's the correct link:

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/statu...pIGI1D2f1KtZXQ

Pre-snap motion 10.6% of the time last year. Steichen was a real Mike McDaniel.

Comment

I read the report. Why don't you open X and read the link it clearly explains and says the date the stats are from Nov 2021. I can't upload a screenshot or I would for ya ​

Comment

And I wouldn't make fun of Shane. The Colts look pretty good with Minshew and we hit the SB last year not sure we sniff it this year.

Comment

Seth Walder
              @SethWalder
              I think relevant in light of those Chiefs Super Bowl touchdowns: motion at the snap and overall motion rates for every team this year, postseason included. Data via
              @ESPNStatsInfo
              video tracking team.

1:14 PM · Feb 13, 2023
              ·
              Views
              Last edited by art vandelay; 12-10-2023, 11:00 PM.

Comment

The new OC sucks! Plain and simple. Plus the loss of Sanders hurt the running game in my opinion. Swift is a stud.. He's not up to Sanders level yet though. Especially as an every down back.
                Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-10-2023, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  They just straight line up and go.
                  Especially on the D side. No scheming just line up and go battle

Comment

Working...
                  X