Is it implore to point out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it implore to point out

The Seahawks put up 30+ on this defene last week and we can barely move the ball? And Seattle wasn't scoring for games on end. Cool

OC makes a night and day difference imo.. The game within the game.. Just look at the 2017 Super Bowl team.. After Frank left they sucked

Comment

No way Steichen sucked BJ is way better or at least has nothing to do with our struggles. We need to circle jerk BJ and praise God he is our OC
      ​​​​​
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Are you in England?

Comment

The Eagles get killed in Dallas every year. It's almost a given now. Whatever the reason, turf, speed, officiating, they just get killed. It is almost worth writing the game off before the season and not trying to assign logic to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            The Eagles get killed in Dallas every year. It's almost a given now. Whatever the reason, turf, speed, officiating, they just get killed. It is almost worth writing the game off before the season and not trying to assign logic to it.
            I always right this off as a split game every season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
              This is about the only thing I can take comfort from. But man does this defense look like crap. Even the defensive line, the supposed strength of the Eagles' D looks like ass.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

This is about the only thing I can take comfort from. But man does this defense look like crap. Even the defensive line, the supposed strength of the Eagles' D looks like ass.
                I think the players are losing confidence in these coordinators from both sides of the ball. . The sideline view shots of Hurts facial expressions are telling, he just looks frustrated including Brown.

Last edited by wynnron123; 12-11-2023, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X