Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the "Stop blaming the coordinators" dickheads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the "Stop blaming the coordinators" dickheads?

Fuck you!
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

In my opinion the talent is there to play better than this.. The coaching isn't

Comment

Umm...I think I'm the only one. And my point isn't really that they should be free from criticism. It's just that blaming them for everything is kind of a waste of time. I'm fine if we move on from both, but then it will just be the next coordinator's fault when things go wrong.

Comment

For fuck sakes there is no correlation to coaching and winning. Scheme isn't even a word used in the NFL I've never hear a coach say the word nor player nor hall of famer so stop blaming coaching and using some obscure word to make yourself feel better

Last edited by Spartan92; 12-10-2023, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Can't underestimate good play calling on offense or defense

Comment

Who is the last DC that we actually liked? Last guy sucked and he’s a head coach now. Even gym shorts got a lot of shit on here. Couldn’t wait to fire McDermott. The curse of Juan Castillo lives on

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              Who is the last DC that we actually liked? Last guy sucked and he’s a head coach now. Even gym shorts got a lot of shit on here. Couldn’t wait to fire McDermott. The curse of Juan Castillo lives on
              Exactly.

Another bad fumble by Brian Johnson there.

Comment

Frank Lombardi Reich is available.

Comment

Frank Lombardi Reich is available.
                  It's amazing that he and JJ (RIP) are the only good coordinators in the history of the NFL.

Comment

8 first half non-Jalen run plays split between three running backs. That’s how u get a running back in a rhythm by giving them one maybe two touches a quarter. I’m sure the analytics support that.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      8 first half non-Jalen run plays split between three running backs. That’s how u get a running back in a rhythm by giving them one maybe two touches a quarter. I’m sure the analytics support that.
                      Bingo! Two good runs from Swift.. Let's pass! Then put in Gainwell for a quarter
                      Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-11-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I liked Schwartz. I said it.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post

I liked Schwartz. I said it.
                          Same.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            Umm...I think I'm the only one. And my point isn't really that they should be free from criticism. It's just that blaming them for everything is kind of a waste of time. I'm fine if we move on from both, but then it will just be the next coordinator's fault when things go wrong.
                            Maybe because we have seen the same offensive personnel with a good OC…hmm you ever think of the Art? Just maybe just maybe the part that changed was the OC and scheme and that’s why the O sucks ass. DC and Def personnel suck ass except the D line basically. Slay is washed and Bradberry sucks.

Comment

I understand the point that nobody here has any clue what goes into being a ball boy let alone a coordinator. I also think the head coach is the guy responsible for it all, especially the offense on this team. But...the one thing which I do think is telling is that they are getting worse. The young talent has not gotten comfortable and that is on coaching. It also would be better if they were being aggressive and getting burned But they are sitting back and getting killed. The combination of the guys they brought back running out of gas and the rookies not growing is deadly.

Comment

Working...
                              X