Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time the run is working they pass and it ends in disaster

This is where the OC sucks cack!

Ok I hate the fucker but are we really going to blame the OC for Hurts and Brown fumble? 2 key plays that probably take points off the board. Let's not be delusional here. AJ also dropped a ball on the 1 yard line. The players are helping the cause here.

Comment

No matter who's responsible for the disaster.. The OC always seems to do this
      Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-10-2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

He might abandon the run early or call it too late but no it's not his fault they fumble bro come on now
        Last edited by Spartan92; 12-10-2023, 11:53 PM.

Comment

It's not his fault.. They're not playing well though.. And Swift had nice back to back to back runs.. So they pass and lose the ball. I've seen the same pattern play out in other games
          Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-10-2023, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Those three yard routes with 11 to go are pretty sweet designs.

Comment

Absolutely. Down multiple scores keep pounding the rock with your 2 million dollar RB. Why let your $200M QB throw a pass to your $100M WR.

Comment

In the 3rd.. They had plenty of time to run the ball. In fact, patience is key when you have almost a half left
                Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-11-2023, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
                  In the 3rd.. They had plenty of time to run the ball
                  They did, and it didn't help.

Comment

You're missing the point bro.. On that drive Swift had nice back to back runs for a first.. Instead of keeping it on the ground and feeding Swift the ball, they went right back to the pass and turned it over. The same scenario has played out in other games. When the run starts working, they abandon it.
                    Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-11-2023, 12:42 AM.

Comment

You're missing the point bro.. On that drive Swift had nice back to back runs for a first.. Instead of keeping it on the ground and feeding Swift the ball, they went right back to the pass and turned it over. The same scenario has played out in other games. When the run starts working, they abandon it.
                      Are you talking about the AJ Brown fumble? I don't think that's on the OC.

AJ Brown is a top 5 receiver in the NFL and the Eagles should throw to him. If we're getting to the point where we're blaming fumbles on the OC simply for calling pass plays (or for using Hurts's legs), I think there are other problems.

Comment

How many touchdowns did they have in the passing game tonight? 0

It was a bad play call for that situation in my opinion. And Aj is at fault for the fumble.
                        Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-11-2023, 01:03 AM.

Comment

How many touchdowns did they have in the passing game tonight? 0

It was a bad play call for that situation in my opinion. And Aj is at fault for the fumble.
                          The situation of being down 24-6 in the second half?

I'm upset about the game too man, but I think we can just admit that they had no shot.

Comment

This team is always in the game.. They've shown they can come back.

My beef is when Swift starts to get going.. I've seen them go right back to passing and fck up in several games.

I'm not blaming the OC for Aj fumbling.. I'm blaming him for the call on that down
                            Last edited by maggsgsr; 12-11-2023, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Their "star" players were no-shows tonight. But Brian Johnson has shown over and over again that he's a checkers man in a chess match. There hasn't been any rhythm to the offense all season. For all of the talent the Eagles have on that side of the ball, they have to be the most underachieving unit in the league. That's on Johnson. The dude has no business being a coordinator at the NFL level.

Comment

Working...
                              X